Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

johnnycagemk9
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

all my life i have never had really a had a close circle of friends.Only aquientences and all i ever really did was joke around never went to their houses to hang out.i don't even know my way around the neighborhood that well.And now i don't have any real aquientences ethier.I don't play sports don't like sports think their boring,don't know anything about cars. my only interests are old cartoons,video games,@#$% on youtube,movies. and listen to death metal i have never really had a life

I have troble making eye contact with people and i find my self not realising it

Ankhros
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2011, 6:44 pm

Eye contact is overrated. People get so hung up on things like that, it's silly. It's also potentially a way to get into their heads, like if we could figure out how to look at someone to make them think or feel certain things... I don't know. I'm crazy. Never let anybody make you feel bad about yourself, Jeremy. You are everything you're supposed to be right now.

chelischili7
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Apr 2011, 6:58 pm

Hey Jeremy. Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Unfortunately, eye contact is a major social rule that one is supposed to follow. I once had a friend who was vehemently upset at my mother for not maintaining eye contact with her. I felt like standing up for my mother when my former friend said this but said nothing.

Don't worry so much about the eye contact. Just be yourself & if anyone gives you grief for not looking them in the eyes, screw them. That's their own problem they'll have to deal with. Just be yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2011, 7:02 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2011, 9:08 pm

Welkome to WrongPlanet. :)

The WP Kink

IMCarnochan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

I can find nothing wrong with any of your interests.

Ankhros
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

Did you at least try?