Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

GreyCarousel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

I'm not really big on entrances. Never have been. So I'll keep it short and sweet.
I'm a seventeen year-old, female, home-schooler who is trying to accept the fact that I'm not entirely the person I have been perceived as. I've never been very "open", but due to the fact that this is all virtual and healing requires honesty, I am not doing so great. Major issues right now are self-infliction, hypersensitive (I'm not really sure that's what you call it), isolation, passivity in social situations involving more than one person, spacing, weird habits, problems with physical contact, and daydreaming to the point I can't remember where I am and what's real. These are followed by little things that I've realized just aren't normal of appropriate in the world that surrounds me. The worst of all things - people notice.
I guess my point is, I'm here for a reason. I want to know what the h-e-double toothpick is wrong with me. I've been like this ever since I could remember, but all of a sudden its crashing down on me. I'm affected intellectually, personally, and socially by whatever this is and I'm a victim of my own body and mind. The last few months I've been searching for a diagnoses of sorts. The voices on these forums, you, have struck a chord in me. I relate on a level I have never understood before. I think I've found what it is. So now what? Heh.
Well on the bright side I have talents and hobbies and all the other accessories that are included in humanity. :] Writing is that one thing that I truly could live off. I get so wrapped up into my current projects you'd wonder if I actually existed when you took my pen and paper away. I am really into photography and actually hold the current of photographer's assistant. Fun job, but my strength is in the editing and manipulating. I've done a lot of art and logo designing in the last three years, although I haven't been working on anything lately. Medium of choice: India ink sets and Crayola. I also have a thing for anatomy. The human brain, its levels of organization, and its functionality amazes me. I've done countless studies on, hah, our brains. This was not as short as I intended this to be. It happens. So get to know me, talk to me, help me, support me, pray for me, or whatever it is you think is moral and just. In turn I'll try my best to return the gift within our virtual friendship. :]

And call me Grey

LostAlien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 6:00 am

Welcome Grey. :)

glasscasket
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jun 2011, 8:38 am

Hi, I'm new here too. I'm a female in the early 20s with Asperger's. I also enjoy doing artwork, my mediums of choice are watercolor and acrylic paints. I'd like to turn this hobby into a career. Some of my other hobbies include hiking, swimming and making jewelry. My favorite type of music is metal, and I love independent and horror movies. Well, nice to meet you :)

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 9:47 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 9:57 am

GreyCarousel wrote:
... I'm here for a reason ...
The voices on these forums, you, have struck a chord in me. I relate on a level I have never understood before. I think I've found what it is. So now what? Heh.

Welcome to WP.

crouton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 1:05 pm

Welcome to WP. :) I hope you benefit from being here.

GreyCarousel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jun 2011, 1:14 pm

Thanks all :]

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Jun 2011, 7:54 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image