Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

luckynishantji
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Nov 2011, 9:40 am

h What is life? Some think we are participating in a race, some think we are about to appear in a exam and some other think we are being judged.
What if none of this is true and we are just on a break, relaxing and taking it easy.

Ria1989
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Nov 2011, 9:54 am

Maybe to be whoever we can choose to be. Our planet is still filled with diversity. it could be different for every soul: some care, some are careless. I think it depends on the age of our soul and the answer lies within us.

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

I think life can be whatever you want it to be for you. For me it is not a race, but I am always running; it is not a test, but I am always learning; I do not think someone will judge me at the end, but other people is judging me all the time (the way I look, the things I say, the things I do, the way I live...). I think you should try to be happy, try to be the best you can be, and try to learn as much as you can.

luckynishantji
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Nov 2011, 9:27 am

Ria1989 wrote:
Maybe to be whoever we can choose to be. Our planet is still filled with diversity. it could be different for every soul: some care, some are careless. I think it depends on the age of our soul and the answer lies within us.

u should have to prove yourself right in the world