Hello, I am being tested for Asperger's soon so I thought...

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ThatPasticBicycle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2012, 8:35 am

Greetings Wrongplanetlings,

:evil: I have landed to warn you of great danger.... :twisted:

Haha, not really :wink: , I'm being sent for an aspergers test soon so I thought I may as well see what Asperger's is all about, not really getting the jist of it yet,cannot see how I relates to me ether.

I have been bombarded with tests and quizzes and a whole load of other shenanigans for everything for years it s kinda, just another quiz but ....

Anyway I thought I would join, so I can get to grips with what you're all about, I also have severe ADHD so I didn't pick anything up with my shrink talking turkey to me...

8O not sure what more to say lol, I'm a weirdo, always have been...

Mother was skitzophenic, died at 45 umm, I'm really impulsive, I climb on stuff when people are not around and I can'tconcentrte on anything at all. Uhmm I could be bordline but shrink don't really want to diagnose that..

I speak with my wooden owl...
If noise is really loud, I can hear people talking when there aren't any.
Umm, my IQ is 150, pretty high,
Umm I am Vegan
I have identity issues...
My girlfriend is a n oxycodone addict and has PTSD...
I'm really messy but I hate it... because I love tidiness..
I'm Anorexic...

I hope I am a as'veggie'burger instead of a nutcase but who knows...

HELLO

FalsettoTesla
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 9:24 am

Hi, welcome to wrong planet!

I hear borderline personality disorder isn't as diagnosed in males, although I don't know if that relates to you at all.

What do you mean 'talking turkey'?

As for ADHD, my cousin has it, but if anything I'm hypoactive rather than hyperactive. xD Your username, does it have anything to do with the Pakistan Scientific and Technological Information Centre? Also, I like that unlike a lot of other two or three word usernames you capitalised the start of each word so I don't spend five minutes figuring out where one word ends and the other begins. xD

I hope you enjoy wrong planet!

ThatPasticBicycle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2012, 9:56 am

BPD is far more common in females than males I think but not limited to females.

If I did not capitalise my name it would look all silly hehe, and people would call me all sorts of gobbledygook.

Talking Tukey:
idioms.thefreedictionary. c om/_/dict.aspx?word=talk+turkey

Oh and nice to meet you :D

questor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 11:14 am

Hi ThatPasticBicycle! Welcome to Wrong Planet! Check out the many interesting and helpful forums here. You should have no trouble finding out more about Autism spectrum disorders here, including Asperger's Syndrome. You are among friends here at WP! :D

I am another messy neatnick. :lol: Because I have Executive Function Disorder, I am always very disorganized. :roll: My other health problems also make it hard to keep up with cleaning and other chores, as they leave me tired all the time. :tired:

Hope you like it here at WP! I do! :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:56 pm

Welkome to WP

MickImage

Smartalex
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jun 2012, 1:12 am

ThatPasticBicycle wrote: