Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

z0diakos
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

hi. i'm z0diakos.
i've been an aspie since i was young, and i've been having trouble coping with that knowledge for that same amount of time.
i have trouble talking to people, understanding people's emotions and feelings, i get aggressive and moody and etc relatively easy, i have cripplingly low self esteem and image, i think i am always annoying people when i am not, and for the past few months especially i have been feeling worthless and unneeded in my school and society.
i'm pretty much here so i can talk to people who understand how i feel, because most of my "friends" do not understand me and i just feel like i need to talk to someone about my problems.

anyway, c'est moi. if you want to talk to me then by all means, go ahead.

-z0diakos

EverythingShimmers
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2013, 7:40 pm

Hello z0diakos, welcome to Wrong Planet.

I'm sorry to hear how you are feeling these days. Ages 15-17 were actually the worst for me emotionally (as they probably are for a lot of us), but then things did get better. I don't imagine highschool is enjoyable at all, but from what I've heard, a lot of people end up knowing completely different people after school is over. Highschool is everything you know when you're in it, but when it's over, you wonder why it mattered so much. This may be the wrong planet, but it's a big planet too. Soon, you'll probably feel more able to find your place in the world on your own terms.

Try and discover things you like about yourself - there are probably more than you realize, keep doing and learning what you love, and don't worry too much about how others view you. Don't let the knowledge of the fact that you have Asperger's cause you to feel bad about yourself - it gives you abilities and ways of seeing the world that others can never experience.

I hope this site helps you not to feel alone.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2013, 7:41 pm

Welcome, hope things improve for you :)