Page 19 of 25 [ 397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 1:23 am

yeah... today has been rough... and my gut has been acting up today... soooo...

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 1:31 am

Feralucce wrote:
yeah... today has been rough... and my gut has been acting up today... soooo...

Same here. Holiday stress.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2014, 1:46 am

>>>Part 59<<< - I just don't like him.

alannanicole
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Jan 2014, 11:28 pm

in responce to blog post 55... if you think being an aspie as a teen is hard at puberty... try being a transgender transitioning adult reliving the effects of puberty all over again in the opposite direction..... it sucks....

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2014, 12:42 am

alannanicole wrote:
in responce to blog post 55... if you think being an aspie as a teen is hard at puberty... try being a transgender transitioning adult reliving the effects of puberty all over again in the opposite direction..... it sucks....

And my response to your response... I make it a point to NEVER minimize or marginalize ANYONE'S experiences... All view points are valid, especially when dealing with perception and emotion... I cannot identify with what you are going through, as I have absolutely NO frame of reference. I do not know if it was your intent to minimize what others have gone through, but it came across like that.

I do, however appreciate you reading my work... it means a lot.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 3:08 pm

>>>Part 60<<< - Repetitive Behaviors and Meaningless Ritual

ZaphodsCloset
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2014, 7:05 pm

Thanks for creating this guide collection. I'm a newcomer to WP, looking for advice on communicating with an aspie friend.

Does blogspot offer the option of an archive index, to make articles easier to find? I can't seem to find an index or other overview of your topics.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 1:20 am

ZaphodsCloset wrote:
Thanks for creating this guide collection. I'm a newcomer to WP, looking for advice on communicating with an aspie friend.

Does blogspot offer the option of an archive index, to make articles easier to find? I can't seem to find an index or other overview of your topics.

We are working on that at this point. Unfortunately, the tagging system on blogspot results in a ridiculous archive that drags on for pages at the bottom of the page... most likely, we will be migrating the series over to my main site soon so we can rectify that.

Austeja
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Feb 2014, 6:28 pm

Just started reading Part 1 and it is most wonderful. Thank you.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 7:40 pm

Thank you... I do what I can... there is more on the way,but I am swamped with the recording of the audio play for my novel

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2014, 3:50 pm

>>>Part 61<<< - I don't know what to call this.

Moomingirl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2014, 2:28 pm

Defence mechanisms are interesting. You are narrowing your field of focus, which allows you to filter out a lot of the additional sensory input which would normally be overwhelming. Also, the fact that you are participating in one of your special interests seems to act as a calming effect.

It is the same reason that I will freeze at the doorway of a room, if I know there are more than two or three people in there having a conversation, yet I can get on stage and perform in front of large crowds without a problem.

Bodyles
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2014, 11:26 pm

Feralucce wrote:
>>>Part 61<<< - I don't know what to call this.

Interesting.
Focus is key.
For me too.
Hyperfocus on a beloved task can block out many otherwise problematic stimuli.

Still, there are always things that I can't block out that can cause problems not matter how hyperfocused I am on what I'm doing.
That's why it's good to have an exit plan for most situations.
Run away! :wink: :arrow:

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2014, 4:25 pm

Thank you so much for all you do, Ferraluce.

SamanthaBlake
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Mar 2014, 12:03 am

very funny title. i like it the only ones that apply to me are 4 and 5. but those are pretty accurate

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 4:26 am

The Data migration is complete... It is losing most of it's images... and I have to finish coding the new theme, but It should be ready to go and the indexing process begun this weekend.