Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Quoth
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Nov 2005, 7:39 pm

And thus it begins.

Hello to all who read this. Be prepared for imminent introduction.

Who I am:
I am a 22 year old male Australian.

What I like:
All forms of art. It is my stern belief that the singular thing that makes humans special is their creativity. Thusly I hold that anything that a person creates is somehow special. That is why I utilise my peculiar turn of phrase. So please realise, I'm not TRYing to sound arrogant. It is also why ice cream is banned in my home unless it is accompanied by at least two of the following; fudge, toffee, chocolate, cherries or wafers. I've been know to allow sprinkles too. Ultimately my goal is to master one form of art for each sense. Audio, violin and/or vocals. Visual, graphic art and photography. Tactile, massage. Taste (don't know the fancy term for that one), food glorius food (dessert mostly) but olfactory would have to be aroma thereapy and I know next to nothing about that.

What I don't like:
Being controlled. Tell me what to do, think or say and you'll get a bad reaction (that's why I couldn't have a cat). I also believe that a person's spirituality is utterly sacred. Trying to change somone's spirituality be means of force, deeds, gifts or words is an anathema to life itself and the one universal spiritual truth, our indipendance and freedom.

Me and aspergers:
While undiagnosed, a friend of mine wasn't. She suspected for some time, I'm sure. She mentioned it and I not only did I concur the symptoms, but I assumed that it was standard. Further, I exhibited many traits of aspergers unknowingly. Eventually she got me to read some stuff, and I was shocked that there were others that were different... but in the same way. I'm still not sure what qualifies or quantifies as full aspergers but. I PROBABLY have it. As far as I'm concerned, it makes little difference. I'm quite content the way I am.

Me and Wrong Planet:
It doesn't like me. I know that now. So I sacrificed a little effigee of a giraffe to Cocobee (the goldfish god) so after not recieving a confirmation E~Mail, it freezing my computer several times, and not being able to put on my avatar... I'm on. Oh well. Difficulty exists to test how much we want somthing.

Notes:
Feel free to drop me a line. I'm usually quite chatty at times but other times I'm quite the opposite. I'm sure you guys would understand. If I rant, chances are I'm unaware I'm doing it, so sorry, just tell me to stop and my ramblings will cease.

Good day to you all, and you have my respect for plowing though this cotton-like waffle.

Quoth "the ravin' lunatic"

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2005, 8:36 pm

Hello! Welcome to WrongPlanet! :D

Fiddler
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Nov 2005, 1:49 am

*fiddler drops a line*

Hello Quoth! And welcome to the wrong planet, which is the right one for me!

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2005, 3:50 am

hi Quoth, and welcome to wrongplanet. :)

did you not get your confirmation email? PM me, and i'll sort it out for you.

Vivi
(as Mod)

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2005, 5:12 am

Woohoo!

Another Australian! Welcome to WP Quoth! "The Raven"!

The takeover of Wrong Planet by Australians continues unabated... it's all falling into place mahahahah!

Quoth
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Nov 2005, 3:38 pm

Wow, errr thanks guys.
That's quite a welcome. Although there is one bad thing about this website... the forums. It eats my brain. I keep looking at the side panel of all the other things this site has to offer... and I feel guilty for not going there but time there is time away from the forums. I weep at my dilemma.

Oh well, at least I'm not dead.

Thanks again for the warm wolcome.

Quoth.

Twitch
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Nov 2005, 6:48 pm

These forums have begun eating my life...And I though livejournal had me. Just put me in cyberspace with a bunch of aspies...my goodness...I never shut up. I have to drag myself away from the computer.