Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 1:19 pm

Just out of curiousity, do you think its possible to have my veteran badge, pretty please? :D Because I don't want to confuse everyone that I'm not donating due to budgeting, travel, helping out with the family and college.

Thanks. :)

- superboyian.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 1:27 pm

From what was previously explained, the supporter and veteran badges don't both fit as they take the same space.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 1:45 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
From what was previously explained, the supporter and veteran badges don't both fit as they take the same space.

M.

I never thought of that but yea... I only just want the veteran badge for the same reason I mentioned above.
And I never said having supporter and veteran badges at the same time, a bit of a lame answer but yea.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2010, 2:12 pm

Course you can have both. Just needs another image made up with both in it. But yeah, you're not asking for that.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

rmgh wrote:
Course you can have both. Just needs another image made up with both in it. But yeah, you're not asking for that.

I never asked for both, I only asked for to change from WP supporter to veteran.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2010, 7:04 pm

superboyian wrote:
rmgh wrote:

I never asked for both, I only asked for to change from WP supporter to veteran.

I know, that's why I said "you're not asking for that".

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Jun 2010, 9:28 pm

im also not wanting lead astray the membership, i wont be able to donate for sometime. so you can remove my supporter tag

lau
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2010, 5:29 am

richardbenson wrote:
im also not wanting lead astray the membership, i wont be able to donate for sometime. so you can remove my supporter tag

When you initially made your contribution, there was no question of a time limit on how long you could keep the "WP SUPPORTER" tag. So far as I am concerned, the tag does not mislead me. You still are a WP supporter, whether on not you make regular monetary donations.

rossc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jun 2010, 9:21 am

lau wrote:
richardbenson wrote:

When you initially made your contribution, there was no question of a time limit on how long you could keep the "WP SUPPORTER" tag. So far as I am concerned, the tag does not mislead me. You still are a WP supporter, whether on not you make regular monetary donations.

Same. I actually agree with Lau here. Amazed. Well done Lau. Good call

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2010, 11:12 am

My question to Superboyian and RichardBenson, since you certainly have the right to carry the badge into eternity, is if you still want it removed.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2010, 7:11 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
My question to Superboyian and RichardBenson, since you certainly have the right to carry the badge into eternity, is if you still want it removed.

Yes please. :)