Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Mar 2016, 5:35 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm no longer having captcha problems! :D I think someone fixed it!

Try multi-quoting. But I won't be responsible if you end up throwing your computer out a window. :lol:

Myself, I ran into an unholy combination of CAPTCHA loop and keyboard mucking up - while writing a lengthy PM, no less - not ten minutes ago. Damn near the entire thing was erased. When I have to save drafts in Notepad for a chance (a chance) to avoid this issue - then you know WP has problems.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2016, 1:24 am

Sino wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm no longer having captcha problems! :D I think someone fixed it!

Try multi-quoting. But I won't be responsible if you end up throwing your computer out a window. :lol:

Myself, I ran into an unholy combination of CAPTCHA loop and keyboard mucking up - while writing a lengthy PM, no less - not ten minutes ago. Damn near the entire thing was erased. When I have to save drafts in Notepad for a chance (a chance) to avoid this issue - then you know WP has problems.

Unfortunately I've started having CAPTCHA problems again, but they're not nearly as severe as they were for a while. Multi-quoting definitely tends to set it off more than anything else. I'm just lucky that Manjaro Linux KDE automatically saves any text you select to the clipboard and makes it easily accessible, so I don't have to juggle things in my text editor like I would on Windows.

Also, it would be really, really hard for me to throw my computer out the window, since I've got a desktop with a Cooler Master Storm Scout case. It's big and heavy enough that it's actually got a carrying handle on top!