Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 11:13 pm

To make a long story short I'm going on a trip with a club at my college. The driver I'm supposed to be going with is having car issues and their is another driver who needs another passenger... I'm friends with both drivers and trust them both. It actually will not change the fees I will have to help pay for parking or gas price wise. The main things it will change besides my driver is I'd be in a car with more people if I switch and will not be leaving the trip early (my current driver wants to leave early). The bonus to the 2nd driver who I am currently not going with is they are the club president and will DEFINITELY be going. But if I bail on my current driver they'll have a car with no passengers (and probably hurt a good friendship)... I'm not sure if I should wait to see what happens (the 2nd driver/Prez said I'm in their car if my drivers bails) or try and switch cars now?

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2011, 11:09 pm

By "car issues" do you mean the car broke down?

If the first driver is available go with them. If the car is not fixed by the time the trip comes around, then go with the other driver (you got no choice unless you don't go)