Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

HURLEYstickmen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jun 2011, 2:02 am

OK, ever since I started my new school, ALL the kids there are making fun of and mimicking and teasing me about every single little detail I ever say or do! I F**KING HATE IT!! ! Sometimes they don't hear me well enough to understand what I'm trying to say to their thick skulls (eg. "At high school they treated me like an ANIMAL!") but instead, they say things like ("stop treetign mee leik an owl111") It's F**king Ridiculous! I've had suicidal thoughts, but they don't give a SH*T if I were to die. It makes me want to forget completely about my future and just shove a f**king bullet in my brain even more. Now my brother and everyone else has seen what I'm writing right now, and they're just f**king sick of me now. I wish I had a better life than this hellhole. :'( FML!

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 2:19 am

It gets better. I know that's not much consolation right now, but hang in for a few more years. School does not last forever.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 2:19 am

HURLEYstickmen wrote:
OK, ever since I started my new school, ALL the kids there are making fun of and mimicking and teasing me about every single little detail I ever say or do! I F**KING HATE IT!! ! Sometimes they don't hear me well enough to understand what I'm trying to say to their thick skulls (eg. "At high school they treated me like an ANIMAL!") but instead, they say things like ("stop treetign mee leik an owl111") It's F**king Ridiculous! I've had suicidal thoughts, but they don't give a SH*T if I were to die. It makes me want to forget completely about my future and just shove a f**king bullet in my brain even more. Now my brother and everyone else has seen what I'm writing right now, and they're just f**king sick of me now. I wish I had a better life than this hellhole. :'( FML!

You should report this bullying to the school. Most schools have strict anti-bullying policies now days. You should also tell your parents what is going on.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2011, 12:56 am

Chronos wrote:
HURLEYstickmen wrote:

You should report this bullying to the school. Most schools have strict anti-bullying policies now days. You should also tell your parents what is going on.

I hate to be a pessimist but sometimes anyone you would tell is also in on it, I have faced mental abuse from teachers in the past and have seen members of the school staff look the other way. I guess it all depends on the school though. But yeah I experianced a lot of this as a child and I am pretty sure it f*cked me up there is not really a less vulgar way to put it.