Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Merculangelo
Toucan
Toucan

07 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

School starts again in a couple weeks. Since I realized it I've been feeling more and more sick, nauseous anxious every day. Yesterday I got so anxious that even sitting at home by myself trying to work on something I got all cold but sweaty in my armpits and nauseous and by night time I was imagining hiring a giant man-eating space maggot to devour me and end it all. Only one or two people would be screwed up by that.

Cherry_Blossom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Aug 2012, 3:06 pm

Aww, I'm sorry. I totally understand. I get that way too.

Once, on the first day back between semesters, I was so anxious I vomited all over my garage. I just hosed it down and went to class!

Do you receive treatment for anxiety? You might want to think about talking to a doctor about it.

Merculangelo
Toucan
Toucan

07 Aug 2012, 8:38 pm

I wish I had a garden hose.

JessicaAnne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2012, 2:32 am

Merculangelo wrote:
School starts again in a couple weeks. Since I realized it I've been feeling more and more sick, nauseous anxious every day. Yesterday I got so anxious that even sitting at home by myself trying to work on something I got all cold but sweaty in my armpits and nauseous and by night time I was imagining hiring a giant man-eating space maggot to devour me and end it all. Only one or two people would be screwed up by that.

I FELT THE EXACT SAME WAY TODAY! It suddenly hit me that another semester was beginning and I'd have to go back to college. I have so been enjoying my summer time. The thought of returning to school was a wave of nausea

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 8:17 am

I'm going to scope out my classrooms today. I have a really tight schedule this term and I'm going to have to sprint from class to class.

I don't really get sick at the thought of returning to school, but I'm am dreading the increased workload...