Anybody have trouble since they changed school too?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2007, 4:44 am

I was doing really really good in school before I had to change school after 10h grade. Since then, that's four years ago and three different schools in between, I can't get used to anything school related. I get sick every other week, my scores are horrible and I'm irritable and aggressive.

I've thought on this a lot and I came to the conclusion that while my logical thinking tells me I should be used to the new school already after a year, I'm just not used to anything. I can't even get over myself and say something in class.

It'll be half a year to my graduation and my scores will be extremely horrible if I don't solve this issue soon.

Maybe someone else has similar experiences?

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

12 Oct 2007, 3:11 am

Sora wrote:
I was doing really really good in school before I had to change school after 10h grade. Since then, that's four years ago and three different schools in between, I can't get used to anything school related. I get sick every other week, my scores are horrible and I'm irritable and aggressive.

I've thought on this a lot and I came to the conclusion that while my logical thinking tells me I should be used to the new school already after a year, I'm just not used to anything. I can't even get over myself and say something in class.

It'll be half a year to my graduation and my scores will be extremely horrible if I don't solve this issue soon.

Maybe someone else has similar experiences?

My experience is similar...

After leaving intermediate school, starting high school was hard. At high school my grades were terrible and I was there for two terms and still not used to it.

I left and didn't return in the third term. The stress was just too much.