Where to find the prettiest girls?

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

A350XWB
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2008, 5:19 pm

For the people out there who are in college or university, what major(s) or department(s) have the prettiest girls?

As for me, in Edouard-Monteptit College (Longueuil, Quebec, Canada), the prettiest girls are in nature science (both pure and healthcare) :D

Viola
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2008, 6:31 pm

Definately music... :lol:

Just kidding, that's what I'm going into.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 6:35 pm

A350XWB wrote:
For the people out there who are in college or university, what major(s) or department(s) have the prettiest girls?

As for me, in Edouard-Monteptit College (Longueuil, Quebec, Canada), the prettiest girls are in nature science (both pure and healthcare) :D

Montreal of course, I think some of most gorgeous in Canada are from there

A350XWB
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2008, 6:47 pm

There are really pretty girls in any of Montreal's four universities: Montreal University, McGill, Concordia and the UQAM (or so it is called). They seem to me like some guys would love to be exchanged to any of these four places so much as to get the girls while there. :D

KatieRose212
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Apr 2008, 7:57 am

I don't know, I would have thought beauty therapy, hairdressing and childcare....because that's what vain girls want to learn...

By 'vain' I mean those girls who wanna be WAGs or look after their hair too much, and have to have a boyfriend and look up to people like Paris Hilton.

:lol:

AND OMG, I just noticed this is my 100th post since joining!

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 3:38 pm

"pretty" is in the eye of the beholder. Some people can see beauty in someone that others see as ugliness. What type of girl do you prefer? I prefer larger, full-figured women. Many men do not.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 3:43 pm

KatieRose212 wrote:
I don't know, I would have thought beauty therapy, hairdressing and childcare....because that's what vain girls want to learn...

By 'vain' I mean those girls who wanna be WAGs or look after their hair too much, and have to have a boyfriend and look up to people like Paris Hilton.

What is a WAG?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

KatieRose212
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Apr 2008, 2:32 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
KatieRose212 wrote:

What is a WAG?

Um.. its a term British people use to describe the wives and girlfriends of sports players (like Victoria Beckham)... more often than not they are sooo dumb and nearly all of them are talentless and made mostly out of plastic from surgery!

Thomas1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2008, 2:42 am

Stop spoiling our language with your slang!

MarieElana
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2008, 10:21 am

KatieRose212 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
KatieRose212 wrote:

What is a WAG?

Um.. its a term British people use to describe the wives and girlfriends of sports players (like Victoria Beckham)... more often than not they are sooo dumb and nearly all of them are talentless and made mostly out of plastic from surgery!

I wouldn't imagine that everyone in cosmetology is going to be some plastic so you know. I like hairdressers, they seem to have such a nice and friendly personality, and one of my friend's in cosmetology is a dude :B

Oh, and childcare just sounds like those that want to work with the little ones. I saw the classes for childcare and I was like "Awwwr, that's so cute"

Rich_P
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Apr 2008, 9:19 am

I think one of the better places to find nice looking girls is at horse riding centres, such as rented stables on a farm. But you would look a little out of place if you just wandered in. :lol: That's one advantage from being friends with the farmer's Nephew is that I was helping out often on the farm, so got plenty of eye candy. :wink:

For those who didn't have the luxury that I did, learn to ride a horse. That is something I too want to do, since it has been years since I last had been riding.

NeoPix
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Apr 2008, 11:27 am

I've been there and done that, so here's some wisdom I will pass down to you young'ns:

1. Take up ballroom dancing. You'll meet lots and lots of girls. Best of all, it is socially accepted and required that you TOUCH them. Yes. This is a skill you'll find invaluable as you get older and older.

2. Advice on how to attract women: a) compliment them, b) make eye contact and generally, look at them often, c) ask them questions so that they talk about themselves, d) ignore them for a couple days, maybe longer (to give them some space and so that you won't be smothering them), and e) goto step a.

3. It doesn't matter which department the "hot" girls are in. YOU have to do some pursuing. If you're not going to do anything but look, you're not going anywhere.

4. Take up cooking. It's not only handy when you're a young bachelor, but women love men with cooking skills.

5. Read some Jane Austen and be prepared to talk about her books. They contain enormous insights into the mind of the female sex.

6. And for pete's sakes...work on your personal grooming.

A350XWB
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Apr 2008, 8:09 pm

But knowing where the "hottest" girls are can help you narrow down your pursuits. :D

matrix
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2008, 9:46 pm

Does being a drama geek help? Shakespeare's got it made.

CaptainMac
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Apr 2008, 5:00 pm

You're in school to study/learn. Don't worry about girls.

annotated_alice
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2008, 5:16 pm

NeoPix wrote:
I've been there and done that, so here's some wisdom I will pass down to you young'ns:

1. Take up ballroom dancing. You'll meet lots and lots of girls. Best of all, it is socially accepted and required that you TOUCH them. Yes. This is a skill you'll find invaluable as you get older and older.

2. Advice on how to attract women: a) compliment them, b) make eye contact and generally, look at them often, c) ask them questions so that they talk about themselves, d) ignore them for a couple days, maybe longer (to give them some space and so that you won't be smothering them), and e) goto step a.

3. It doesn't matter which department the "hot" girls are in. YOU have to do some pursuing. If you're not going to do anything but look, you're not going anywhere.

4. Take up cooking. It's not only handy when you're a young bachelor, but women love men with cooking skills.

5. Read some Jane Austen and be prepared to talk about her books. They contain enormous insights into the mind of the female sex.

6. And for pete's sakes...work on your personal grooming.

That's actually all really good advice.

Except if you're wooing a cute Aspie girl, maybe go easy on the eye contact. :lol: Too much of that always freaked me out!

And I would suggest the art department as a good place to look for pretty, interesting girls with minds of their own (because oddly enough, those factors can also be important too :wink: ).