Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ember_Of
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Jun 2014, 12:08 am

BetwixtBetween wrote:
Without fail, they leave a voicemail, which means I have to get up the guts to go through all my messages just to erase theirs. It would be so much easier to erase a political text message or sales text message, but those people never text.

This too!

dx'd: A.D.D.

Ember_Of
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Jun 2014, 12:32 am

Auditory processing stuff kinda sucks (I have that too; and yes, the plugging 1 ear thing is often essential), but it's easier to get around (in a technical way) than just the sheer, unexplainable dread and anxiety that certain aspects of receiving or making calls evokes.

I'm even worse about knocks on the door. *goes to look for an 'answering the door if you don't know who's coming over' thread* :lol:

dx'd: A.D.D.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2014, 12:59 am

Ember_Of wrote:
Auditory processing stuff kinda sucks (I have that too; and yes, the plugging 1 ear thing is often essential), but it's easier to get around (in a technical way) than just the sheer, unexplainable dread and anxiety that certain aspects of receiving or making calls evokes.

I'm even worse about knocks on the door. *goes to look for an 'answering the door if you don't know who's coming over' thread* :lol:

it should be called the "Peephole" thread. :) :idea: