Why do people dislike me at work?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 8:15 pm

^^^

i accept that this happens as you say, but just the same nobody ever said things like that about the alphas when i was within earshot.

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 10:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^

i accept that this happens as you say, but just the same nobody ever said things like that about the alphas when i was within earshot.

I read that sentence several times, and I don't get what you're trying to communicate. Could you re explain?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 11:05 pm

CaptainTrips222 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^

I read that sentence several times, and I don't get what you're trying to communicate. Could you re explain?

IOW i don't discount what you said, i believe you, but in my own situation, none of my coworkers ever divulged to me that they thought the alphas were anything other than the best people. only the people from other duty sections who would be borrowed by our section when we were busy, would say within my earshot things to the extent of "who the hell does that SOB think he is, anyway? God almighty?"

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 11:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
CaptainTrips222 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^

IOW i don't discount what you said, i believe you, but in my own situation, none of my coworkers ever divulged to me that they thought the alphas were anything other than the best people. only the people from other duty sections who would be borrowed by our section when we were busy, would say within my earshot things to the extent of "who the hell does that SOB think he is, anyway? God almighty?"

At least somebody thought they were less than great.