Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

JDoherty
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jan 2007, 9:20 pm

I have a difficult time finding work.

I have only had three months experience then I moved overseas (couldn't work as I did not have the correct paperwork) and married within that time. I then had children and now I want to somehow get some work.

I really don't want to do a course as I wanted to earn money now that I have moved back to Australia (without the family) and I don't want to spend money on courses.

HELP ME!

krex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2007, 10:16 pm

I dont know what your interests are but have you considered home health care?They may call it some thing else there.In US they are so desperate for workers that half the jobs are filled by people from Africa.I work in residential house with DD clients and they are nice guys.I work the over nights(they have asleep and awake shifts.I have a lot of free time at night,insomnia anyway and dont have to work with lot of NT's(I dont consider our residents NT's,as they are autistic and Downs..)The only thing that sucks about my job is the company I work for hires a lot of lazy people,but as I mentioned,they are desperate for workers in this field.Starting wage is $10.oo hourly and you dont need degree/certification.They do training classes.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/