Suddenly thrust into a spot of great responsibility.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 8:57 pm

I have been an administrative assistant for my employer for two and a half years now. Today, a mind blowing bombshell was dropped on me. I am now going to be a massive investment for my employer, considering that they just shelled out some big bucks to hook me up with intense specialized training.

I am up for it. I feel honored. At the same time, I am realizing that I have never had responsibility of this scale before. Basically, my employer only has five employees, and I am being trained to be the sole IT person there. A lot is riding on my shoulders now.

My mind is blown. Training starts next week. I think I will pass out on my bed now.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 9:04 pm

congratulations!

invaderhorizongreen
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2015, 9:30 am

I would take it one day at a time, and do the best you can.

MissDorkness
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2015, 10:10 pm

KagamineLen wrote:
I have been an administrative assistant for my employer for two and a half years now. Today, a mind blowing bombshell was dropped on me. I am now going to be a massive investment for my employer, considering that they just shelled out some big bucks to hook me up with intense specialized training.

I am up for it. I feel honored. At the same time, I am realizing that I have never had responsibility of this scale before. Basically, my employer only has five employees, and I am being trained to be the sole IT person there. A lot is riding on my shoulders now.

My mind is blown. Training starts next week. I think I will pass out on my bed now.

Congratulations. :)