How do I get modifications on federal mandated tests

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 3:58 am

Hi yall
Personal finance and the financial services industry have always been a passion of mine ever since I was a little boy.I figure I prolly wont be successfull in the oil and gas industry to the degree I want so I am thinking about pursuing a career in financial services. The financial services industry is a very tightly regulated field of work so they just dont let anybody work in it.You have to take certain federal licensure exams to sell stocks or mutual funds or index funds or annunities or insurance or to possibly be a hedge fund manager.Do yall know how I could get meaningful modifications for the licensure exams.I am not a good test taker so I need to be able to have a chance at getting modifications like you would during school if you had a disability.

I had modifications in high school.My dad is really the one that wants me to get certified.Personally, I would prefer to just own a financial services business and let a licensed professional run it for me and collect the profits as a passive business as a absentee-owner.How would yall go about getting the modifications I need.My DARS vocational rehab wont help me because I have been waiting on them for nearly 10 years and look where that has gotten me....nowhere.Thanks in advance.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 9:39 pm

rse92 wrote:
https://www.finra.org/registration-exams-ce/qualification-exams/candidates-disabilities

Thank you very much.