New online chat group for autistic parents

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2024, 9:23 pm

A new online chat group (text-based) for autistic parents is now forming, and will hold a meeting on Thursday, May 2, at 7:00 PM Eastern time.

Note that "autistic parents" means parents who are, themselves, on the autism spectrum. Their children might, or might not, be autistic also.

The chat will be facilitated by two members of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group. (I myself am not a parent and hence will not be participating.)

Both co-facilitators are fathers, but mothers are certainly welcome to attend also. The group aims to be demographically diverse, not limited by age, race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

See details about the chat meeting and RSVP here (after first joining the Meetup group for groups led by members of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group).

See more info about the Autistic Parents' Support Group here.

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Apr 2024, 9:31 pm

Please note that our chats are text-only due to the sensory issues of some of our group.

We hope to 'see' you at 7PM Thursday.