Video About Little Autistic Surfers

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 9:29 pm

I uploaded this video that I recorded some time ago about autistic kids learning to surf.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDL9CG69

To play it, you have to download it, save it to your computer and play it with Media Player. It was too big to fit on YouTube. Its about 12 minutes long. I had to squish it pretty hard so its a little grainy.

roygerdodger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 9:51 pm

n4mwd wrote:
I uploaded this video that I recorded some time ago about autistic kids learning to surf.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDL9CG69

To play it, you have to download it, save it to your computer and play it with Media Player. It was too big to fit on YouTube. Its about 12 minutes long. I had to squish it pretty hard so its a little grainy.

Oh yeah, I think I've seen that before.

PS: I don't really think Megaupload is the best place to upload a video (it's too virus and spyware infested), try uploading it to Dailymotion or Veoh.

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 10:06 pm

roygerdodger wrote:
PS: I don't really think Megaupload is the best place to upload a video (it's too virus and spyware infested), try uploading it to Dailymotion or Veoh.

I didn't know that. Its probably a good idea to use FireFox just in case. I use that and viruses just bounce off of it.

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 10:50 pm

eva heard of youtube?

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 10:17 pm

DiabloDave363 wrote:
eva heard of youtube?

Yep. The video is too big. Plus they don't allow stuff recorded from TV shows to be posted.