Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

natesmom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2008, 6:00 pm

That is what my son said this Christmas. We got a HUGE LOT of free geotracks for Christmas. I posted a wanted ad on Craiglist not expecting someone to give us some for free. I am sure it's from this wealthy couple who wants to give back. They are so nice.

The lot is huge, probably worth about $300. I feel my son is father advanced than the geotracks in his ability but he is having so much fun. He has wanted these for over a year now. We also have remote control racetracks that we bought him before we got the geotracks. We didn't want to give him too much at the same time so we are waiting until tonight.

He doesn't want to play with them alone. My husband and I have been taking turns for about 4 hours now. We are tired :lol:

Will post pics later. He keeps changing his mind on how to set the track up. It's amazing how quick is little mind goes.

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2008, 6:24 pm

I'm so glad to hear it was enjoyable! :D

ster
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2008, 8:21 pm

glad today was great !
for the most part, ours was too.....when we left SIL's house, she stated: " don't you think there's something wrong with ( daughter)?.....daughter is in the process of going for an eval. sometimes, i like to crawl into a hole & pretend that nothing's wrong- after all, that's what the school system keeps saying.......and then you hear from well-meaning relatives (SIL), and you are reminded that something indeed is wrong...... :(

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2008, 8:45 pm

I was looking at those Geotrax and thought, those really are cool toys for kids. Then my mom saw what I was looking at after I mentioned it to her, and she said "Yeah and assembling it is really fun too." LoL

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2008, 8:47 pm

Thats so sweet, I am sure you and your husband are going to be exhausted by the end of the Christmas holidays. :lol:

natesmom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2008, 8:56 pm

He just said, "This is the best day in my ENTIRE life." We are very tired. Our 18 month old decided not to sleep until 4:00 am - of all nights.