Do you also build your own houses in The Sims?

Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Sep 2023, 8:43 pm

I played a lot of Sims 3
I installed the Mafia mod which allows you to have a career in the mob and do hits on other Sims. My sims would murder other sims, get caught and lose their job as a result.
I installed the Dexter mod which allows you to murder other sims.
I always had a family of six men, they would invite people to their households and do "hits", then they would be arrested and have a massive mood debuff and go to jail for a few days.
The houses I made often were simple and had communal features, such as a shared pc room for work, the house was dirty and had a room for trapping other sims.
I had an Nrass mod and have a lady live in with the six guys, they ended up getting her pregnant constantly and, she had to move houses.

alisiaburke
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2023, 12:14 pm

Saw this thread and felt such a nostalgic. Sims has been my fav game since childhood, but now I don't play it often. Maybe once or twice a month.
And yes, I build my own house each time I play, I just like when it looks perfect

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2023, 4:56 am

Now I'm in the process of creating four Sim sisters, each of whom is going to represent one season of the year :D Their last name is Season, of course and their first names are Italian names for the names of the particular seasons - so far only the last sister, representing winter, hasn't been made by me as of now. When I'm done with them, I will add them to the gallery in case someone of you wanted to see them :)

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2023, 11:33 am

Irulan wrote:
Now I'm in the process of creating four Sim sisters, each of whom is going to represent one season of the year :D Their last name is Season, of course and their first names are Italian names for the names of the particular seasons - so far only the last sister, representing winter, hasn't been made by me as of now. When I'm done with them, I will add them to the gallery in case someone of you wanted to see them :)

Done :D Check out the gallery of Nathicana84 if you want to see my beauties :D

Entropic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Nov 2023, 4:27 pm

This is pretty much the only thing I do, because I find the core gameplay loop dull after a while and can never stick around except for a couple of generations. House building is the most creative part I enjoy. It's been a while since I played the game though and did any major builds. Sadly I lost a lot of my old builds as they tend to be quite ambiguous and it's rare that I finish them.

Hokulea
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2024, 10:24 am

No, but I once tried building The Simpsons house.

Harmonie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2024, 8:05 pm

I started out with The Sims 1. For those who have never played it - the sims gameplay is completely unforgiving and I found that stressful even though I loved the concept of the game as a whole. I turned to building houses and community lots and only playing sims very casually.

With The Sims 2, the sims gameplay became much more reasonable and I switched to playing Sims. Still loved building houses and community lots.

Oddly enough, recently I have found myself liking taking other peoples' creations and morphing them more to my liking. Like I found a pretty bare bones music store on the Gallery and overhauled a lot of it, but there were ideas about the base lot that I loved that I would have never thought about myself. So that's where I'm at today.

ElmersTrueLove
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Feb 2024, 9:16 am

I'm not good at it, but I do find watching builds boring compared to CAS when it comes to Simtubers

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 4:27 pm

Do you know of any Simstubers who review our Sims galleries on their channels, by the way? :) I got once my gallery reviewed by some nice Simstuber who loved my houses and families (especially my "Seven Sisters" family from Lucinda Riley's books) but it was rather a niche and not well known person who does it on Youtube :)

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2024, 5:16 pm

Btw, the Blooming Rooms kit is also going to get released for free very soon :)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2024, 5:24 pm

I played The Sims 3 relatively recently but was cut shorts by various bugs and glitches. The game kept crashing.