Page 7 of 278 [ 4435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 278  Next

vixx
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Apr 2013, 4:38 pm

super robot wars on PSP

ArtificialLynn
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Apr 2013, 7:09 pm

Andras wrote:
Is Portal 2 any good? How long is it in terms of gameplay?
I haven't completed the singer player campaign yet, but most people seem to finish the game in about 5 to 7 hours. I think of it as an interesting first person puzzle game. I can't tell much about it though since I've been playing co-op mode with a friend of mine more than the single player mode. You can also create your own puzzles (or test chambers, as people call it in the game) and try out other people's test chambers too.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 5:10 am

ArtificialLynn wrote:
I'm thinking about playing Poker Night at the Inventory, but I'm not sure how Texas Hold 'Em poker works, so I'm going to have a looooooot of trouble with it.

It's similar to five-card stud, except each player only gets two cards. Which I kind of don't care for, since it (IMO) lowers the strategy and increases the luck...but I'm not much of a card player anyway, so it's not a huge deal.

I can never remember which hands beat which, but I usually find (for myself, personally) that any hand that isn't just a good flop is a hand worth holding onto, and then if someone else happens to have a better hand, my friends always know who won.

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 4:33 pm

ArtificialLynn wrote:
Andras wrote:
Is Portal 2 any good? How long is it in terms of gameplay?
I haven't completed the singer player campaign yet, but most people seem to finish the game in about 5 to 7 hours. I think of it as an interesting first person puzzle game. I can't tell much about it though since I've been playing co-op mode with a friend of mine more than the single player mode. You can also create your own puzzles (or test chambers, as people call it in the game) and try out other people's test chambers too.
Sounds pretty interesting, might consider getting it sometime when it's on sale. Are the single player and coop campaigns separate levels or the same?

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 4:45 pm

Your mom. She is losing hardcore.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2013, 2:50 am

Went through MGS3 with no alerts and got the Stealth Camo. Kinda cheated since, one again, I played on very easy with the EZ gun. Now I want to catch that Tsukinoko? thing so I can get the infinite facepaint, but it seems a lot harder to do this. I'm wonering whether it's the last one I need because I can't find any others, and already have all the camos.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2013, 11:53 am

Just played 5 hours of Path of Exile in a row. Been a long while since i last played something that long without a break. It's a Diablo 2 clone and it's free too. This is what Diablo 3 should have been. Very addictive and good fun. :D

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2013, 12:01 pm

I've been playing a lot of League recently. A new patch just hit today, and I'm looking forward to lots of games over the weekend :D

On a side note, my book is coming along nicely as well ;p

Author/Writer

Wandering_Stranger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2013, 1:48 pm

Lego City Undercover. I seem to have a habit of running people over and driving into things. :oops:

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2013, 3:50 pm

Wandering_Stranger wrote:
Lego City Undercover. I seem to have a habit of running people over and driving into things. :oops:
You seem to be playing the wrong game.
Ever thought of Carmageddon or GTA? :P

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 May 2013, 1:08 am

I recently picked up Defense Grid: The Awakening with all DLC on Steam and I'm planning on actually beating the whole darn thing, unlike what I did with it when I got it on XBLA so long ago. It's a tower defense game that gets an A+ in all aspects except multiplayer (F, none) and innovation (B-) and an S in the category of kicking your ass. Hard, but fun and has a good story.

Wandering_Stranger
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2013, 5:04 am

Andras wrote:
You seem to be playing the wrong game.
Ever thought of Carmageddon or GTA? :P

:lol: No I haven't! Can I get those for the DS?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2013, 5:09 am

:lol: No I haven't! Can I get those for the DS?

GTA Chinatown Wars is for the DS, and actually pretty decent, and if you have a GBA slot, you can play...I forget what the GBA one was called, just GTA Advance I think?

There's also some funky ports of GTA 1 and 2 for Gameboy Color.

There's a Carmageddon game for the Color, but I'm pretty sure it's not worth playing. The original PC game is the only way to go (and you might want a steering wheel, or at least an analogue controller).

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 9:40 pm

I just beat the Champion in Pokemon White Version 2. :)

It is pretty much version 1 with new cities, new story and different route to take.

AspergerGamer64
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 May 2013, 8:04 am

Pokémon: Liquid Crystal i have been playing a lot of pokemon roms hacks lately

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2013, 4:08 pm

Just finished a few more Snes coop games online, DKC 3, Super Double Dragon and TMNT IV: Turtles in Time.

Also playing Fez on Steam but it's a let down. :?