Fan-made sequel to King's Quest series released.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2010, 10:43 am

Phoenix Online Studios has finally released the first episode of The Silver Lining - their fan-made sequel to Sierra's King's Quest Series. Take a look:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzDN6d03O3U&feature=related[/youtube]

I was partly disappointed that you have to register as a member on their site to download the game, although I'm not sure whether or not this has to do with whatever agreement they had with Activision to allow them to release it. Be aware though that this is only the first episode. There are five episodes in total and the release dates for the remaining four are yet to be announced. Here's the website:

http://www.tsl-game.com/.

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jul 2010, 4:38 pm

I loved dilibratly killing Officer Sonny, Cadet Wilco, Grahm, Laura Bow, and Pervert Gigglo Laffer. Just to see the funny animations and read the funny text that accompanies them.

On Police quest if you type in take off clothes, Officer Sonny gets neekid. or if you walk out with a bath towel.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2010, 2:27 pm

Me too. The Space Quest death scenes are the funniest.

sillycat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jul 2010, 6:04 pm

I like the part where his ex girlfriends become Amazonians and they tie him to a chair and confront him with his relationship crimes. And all he can do is say "me? did I do that?" etc etc etc.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2010, 4:12 pm

sillycat wrote:
I like the part where his ex girlfriends become Amazonians and they tie him to a chair and confront him with his relationship crimes. And all he can do is say "me? did I do that?" etc etc etc.

Ah, the Latex Babes of Estros. The truth is that Roger Wilco really didn't know what they were talking about because it supposedly happened in his future. It's quite a funny scene though.