Of all videogames played, what game did you enjoy the most?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Simsam114
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Nov 2010, 11:35 am

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Bioshock, Chrono Trigger, basically every other game listed in my interests.

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

03 Nov 2010, 2:09 pm

Wallourdes wrote:
The game I enjoyed the most must be Fallout 1. I played the game when came out in '97, was blown away by the atmosphere of the game.
I haven't played a game since that gets to me more like that one, was tired with game after ten years :o.

Any of you got similar experiences?

I think games were more magical to me when I was younger. (The N64 era in particular comes to mind.) There are games that are truly breathtaking now-adays, but none are able to capture the pure magic from when I was little. I think the games that take the cake are the Pokemon series. If you were a 90's kid in America, especially a male nineties kid, you'll probably understand what I mean when I say that I don't know if any series could ever compare to the magic of that one. It wasn't just a video game, it was a whole freaking community! Legend of Zelda was pretty amazing as well. Final Fantasy VII-X and Kingdom Hearts took up all my days in middle school, as well as Silent Hill 1-3. In High School, I didn't play as many video games, I think that's when the magic started to go for me. However, I did just recently finish Mass Effect 2, and I think on a technical level, that may be the most impressive game I've ever played. I almost started to feel the magic again, not quite though.

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 2:34 pm

Ack! Too...hard....OK, I think one of the best games I have ever played was Pokemon Chrystal. My uncle got the game for me when I was six (it just came out when I was that age, too), and even though it took me two days to leave the house, I had a tremendous amount of fun, and I'm pretty close to beating the Cianwood City Gym Leader (who is hard to beat with Cyndaquil; I should have gone with Totodile).

slovaksiren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2010, 3:21 pm

Oh... this is a toughie... It's either Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Magic of Scheherazade, or Pokemon... It's soooo hard!! !

Jaz1787
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Nov 2010, 9:43 pm

i LOVE oblivion!

Sol-IV
Raven
Raven

04 Nov 2010, 8:00 pm

Half Life, and generally the Half Life series.

There's also various other notable games , such as Voodoo Vince and the Penumbra games.