Most sane/insane Team Fortress 2 character.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Nov 2011, 7:56 am

Who do you think is the most sane of the TF2 characters? I think, in no particular order, of the Engineer, the Scout (he's just a jerk), the Sniper and the Spy, while the insane ones are the Pyro, the Soldier, the Demoman, the Heavy and the Medic.

SilverTung
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Nov 2011, 3:25 pm

I play scout ("LOOK AT ME!") far more than any other class. It is by far the hardest class to be good at. Soda popper, bonk juice, and the atomizer is my favorite weapon set to use. It's like having kritz and regular uber. I ended just drinking that juice and triple jumping to get away from them. Then I run around get my hype meter up, and shoot em from above or the back.

Next I play demoman. I use the original set, except I have the frying pan and whiskey bottle, so I use those instead of the default melee.

Then soldier. I use that quake launcher "The Original", "The Righteous Bison" (laser pistol), and the equalizer. I find all the other rocket launchers cheap and unfair to the other players (although they are heaps of fun :) )

After that is pyro, engineer, heavy and medic. I play medic reeally good, but only when I have to. I'm more of credit to the team on offense or offensive defense. The pyro is way too easy a class (one night I got 58 points and died 2 times). The engi is boring IMO. The heavy it too easy, but I play it every now and then.

I neverspy or, sniper. Sniper is cheap, and I am too good at it. Spy I used to be really good at (25 backstabs in one life), but haven't played it since the first spy update.