Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Nov 2011, 1:15 pm

i like zelda games alot, i have a huge legend of zelda cardboard display for the legend of zelda ocarina of time 3DS that sits at the bottom of my bed (link holding sword.)

the zelda im playing at the moment is twilight princess for the wii, very confusing game yes? i have 3 mirror shaards and over 1 row of heart containers. ive just finished the temple of time, and figuring out getting that illia girls memory back.

i have 3 ocarina of time cartridges for the nintendo 64 (one is gold austrailian pal gold collectors).
i also have 4 nintendo 64 consoles (one is blue my favorite one.)

i have about 20 (at least) nintendo consoles in my bedroom

nes x 2 1 boxed
snes x 2 2 boxed
n64 x 4 1 boxed
gameboy original x 3 2 boxed
gameboy colour x 3 or 4 none boxed
gameboy advance x 2 both boxed
gamboy advance sp x 2 1 boxed
gamecube x 3 all boxed
ds lite x 1 not boxed
wii x 1 boxed
there is more and lots of nintendo toys, rarities, sealed games, decorations, everything.

i like nintendo alot

Shishka
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Nov 2011, 6:27 am

I like Zelda too. I played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on the N64. I played Wind Waker on Game Cube but I never finished it because it was borrowed. I have Spirit Tracks and Hourglass on DS and also never got around to finishing them. I finished Twilight Princess about 3 times though, that one's my favourite. I'll be getting Skyward Sword as soon as it comes out, I pre-ordered the collector's edition.

Oh, and I have Link's Crossbow Training and a replica of his crossbow in my room :)

LjosalfrBlot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Nov 2011, 8:48 am

Zelda is definitely one of the best series out there... Until skyward sword. Anyone else agree that the new storyline indicates nintendo should just off itself? They claim zelda will never be the same, and that they changed it so drastically in this ridiculous way to appeal to today's gamers. So... Maybe gamers who like it should just off themselves? Idk. No offense or anything. I just don't have any confidence in nintendo anymore.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 9:52 am

LjosalfrBlot wrote:
So... Maybe gamers who like it should just off themselves?

Will do! Thanks for the tip :D

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Nov 2011, 10:27 am

LjosalfrBlot wrote:
Zelda is definitely one of the best series out there... Until skyward sword. Anyone else agree that the new storyline indicates nintendo should just off itself? They claim zelda will never be the same, and that they changed it so drastically in this ridiculous way to appeal to today's gamers. So... Maybe gamers who like it should just off themselves? Idk. No offense or anything. I just don't have any confidence in nintendo anymore.

i have no idea about anything to do with skyward sword, since having no internet at home, ive avoided reading about it in my monthy nintendo magazine, because thats what i did with twlilight princess.. i practicly ruiend it for myself by reading every reveiw, i honestly just go with whatever the zelda series tosses in the mix, it took me a long time to ajust to the fact that link had a rod that could change the seasons and that link could dance in oracle of sesons. if every zelda game brought the same thing to the table it would realy make the series repeat itself. i will buy it, and if i dont like it, i dont like it, it will still be worth some money one day i mean look how much older zelda games are selling for on ebay when they were so mass produced, anyways it cant be as bad as megamind was for the wii... i bought that expecting so much more. played it once and thats enough.
nintendo usually knows what they are doing with there games, they have enough money to fall back on if the new zelda for the wii, or wii U console becomes a faliure. revolution isnt a easy thing to come up with the first few tries.

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Nov 2011, 10:35 am

Shishka wrote:
I like Zelda too. I played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on the N64. I played Wind Waker on Game Cube but I never finished it because it was borrowed. I have Spirit Tracks and Hourglass on DS and also never got around to finishing them. I finished Twilight Princess about 3 times though, that one's my favourite. I'll be getting Skyward Sword as soon as it comes out, I pre-ordered the collector's edition.

Oh, and I have Link's Crossbow Training and a replica of his crossbow in my room :)

i like ocarina of time, that game is realy easy (unless i forget how to do a dungeon).
majoras mask i cant do the last part of the game, i have 3 mask things i need to get the fourht one.
i have windwaker, first i had the odinary, then it got dameged so i bought the limeted edition that came with master quest to replace the scrached one, but my brother snapped the limited editon, so now i have to deal with the realy scrached disk that keeps coming up with errors every few seconds, to fix it i just lift the gamecube lid and slam it down i have no idea how but it allways makes the disk read propley. 8O

spirit tracks is giving me a headache, so im not playing that fornow :p
i kept selling phantom hourglass to buy other games and then buying it again, ive now bought it again and am up to the bit where i get the hookshot type rope thingy cant remember what you call it but i forgot what im ment to do so im not playing that at the moment either. for one thing ive lost my ds randomly.
im up to getting the last mirror shard on twilight princess, i need to currently find and talk to 20 diffrent cats.
i got links crosbow training, completed the levels dont play it anymore, since there is only one wii zapper i dont think it has mulitplayer either.
i cant get skyward sword until i get my benifit money (mum filled out forms waiting for it to be sorted.)

Darialan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2011, 7:07 pm

I started playing the original Zelda on my 3DS thanks to the ambassador program giving me the first 2 Zeldas ever. Love it. I've beaten Link to the Past and Link's Awakening.

I have pre-ordered and pre-paid for Skyward Sword and I heard it could actually be the best Zelda game yet according to reviews. I can't wait. Adventuring is my thing and I may actually get some action from a Wii game for once.

LjosalfrBlot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2011, 9:00 pm

Darialan wrote:
I have pre-ordered and pre-paid for Skyward Sword and I heard it could actually be the best Zelda game yet...

Omg :lol:
Did you even research the new storyline? When you do you'll wish you never did...

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Nov 2011, 9:15 am

LjosalfrBlot wrote:
Darialan wrote:
I have pre-ordered and pre-paid for Skyward Sword and I heard it could actually be the best Zelda game yet...

Omg :lol:
Did you even research the new storyline? When you do you'll wish you never did...

diffrent pepole have diffrent tastes. best to just leave it at that.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2011, 9:03 am

Nope, you heard the guy, we have to off ourselves now :cry:

I hope it really is painless, like they say on MASH.

Darialan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

Started playing it yesterday. Zelda's not a princess (already knew that). Story is standard in it's own way. Zelda's captured. There's a legend. etc. But Zelda never truly had a real epic story or anything. It was all about the gameplay, puzzles, etc. If you've read the Gamespot review, you know the guy who wrote the review was off his rocker saying the controls were bad. I played around with the sword fighting in the training area. Did some flying in the race. Controls seem pretty solid to me. You can't just walk around and slash things even in the direction you want the sword to go. You need to use the targeting button to get most things right. The flying was something I had a problem with. A nice video tutorial with someone using the wiimote would have been nice. I did figure it out, though, but it took long enough.

So, I think Gamespot is way off giving it a 75 for controls. Definitely inconsistent, too. So far I'm really diggin' it.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2011, 10:57 am

I like turtles.

Zelda's pretty good too.