Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 8:07 am

B*TCHES.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xdQM2vGO_k[/youtube]

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 12:18 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
B*TCHES.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xdQM2vGO_k[/youtube]

I don't really play fighting games much but I'm hyped as hell for this. :P

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2012, 10:09 pm

I picked up my pre-order today, with the free soundtrack. Of course the game was immediately backlogged. I still need to beat Persona 4, to be honest. I got pretty far into it, but stopped for some reason. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Persona 3, but I do remember liking it a lot. I'm sure I'll appreciate it that much more in contrast to all the modern trash that we see way too much of these days. I'll definitely have to restart it, but it's a really good game, and I'll be able to use my ps2 for its intended purpose again, with my original Dualshock 2 that still works. Wow, that sounds awesome. 8) Ok, I'll do it! :D

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2012, 1:32 am

Tross wrote:
I picked up my pre-order today, with the free soundtrack. Of course the game was immediately backlogged. I still need to beat Persona 4, to be honest. I got pretty far into it, but stopped for some reason. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Persona 3, but I do remember liking it a lot. I'm sure I'll appreciate it that much more in contrast to all the modern trash that we see way too much of these days. I'll definitely have to restart it, but it's a really good game, and I'll be able to use my ps2 for its intended purpose again, with my original Dualshock 2 that still works. Wow, that sounds awesome. 8) Ok, I'll do it! :D

DO IT. Seriously gotta finish P4. I'm not gonna spoil the ending for you, just that the mastermind behind the you-know-what is probably the last person you'd expect.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm

Alright, I started it today, from the beginning, as I planned. That's 82 hours and 39 minutes lost to time. Oh well, it was more or less like a trip back in time. No superfluous bs like an xmb, and an online connection. A wired controller. My cat sleeping on the wire, preventing me from being able to move it for another hour. It's just like old times. :D

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 4:40 am

Tross wrote:
Alright, I started it today, from the beginning, as I planned. That's 82 hours and 39 minutes lost to time. Oh well, it was more or less like a trip back in time. No superfluous bs like an xmb, and an online connection. A wired controller. My cat sleeping on the wire, preventing me from being able to move it for another hour. It's just like old times. :D

Word. f**k CoD, this is where it's at.

"I face out, I hold out, I reach out to the truth, da na na na-na na..."

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 5:35 am

Region Locked on PS3. :(

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 2:28 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
Tross wrote:

Word. f**k CoD, this is where it's at.

"I face out, I hold out, I reach out to the truth, da na na na-na na..."

Agreed. :D As expected, P4 holds up really well, aside from a few lines like Yosuke mentioning that flatscreens are the latest thing, despite the game apparently being set in 2011. Flatscreens have been the only thing, for ages, and Japan's always a step ahead of NA in terms of the latest tech, so flatscreens would have been ancient news over there as late as last year. I find that more amusing than anything though. :lol: The graphics still hold up, though the game does look a little blurry on my hd flatscreen. The soundtrack is head and shoulders above most modern videogame soundtracks. I can't even remember what CoD's soundtrack is. Gunfire? Hey, a game with a good story. I can't believe people think wrpg stories are anything but trash. I'm quite fond of the 5th and 6th gens in general, but Personas 3 and 4 were among the highlights of the last few years of the ps2's lifecycle. Actually, I think the ps3 was out by the time the original Persona 3 dropped. That didn't stop these games from sending the ps2 off in style though.

Bakewakkeikemono
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Aug 2012, 8:49 pm

It's already out?!

Gahhh. Well, it's something to add to my Christmas list.
Cannot wait to play it!

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

Bakewakkeikemono wrote:
It's already out?!

Gahhh. Well, it's something to add to my Christmas list.
Cannot wait to play it!

Well, since I already have it, I'll be asking instead for a PS Vita, in the hopes that if I do get it, I can use my remaining X-mas money to get Persona 4 the Golden, which comes out in America in November.

Pyrite
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 8:29 pm

Watching DameolSC's LP of it rightt now. :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/DameolSC