Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Imapanda
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2013, 6:52 pm

PC Gaming is pretty big and growing very rapidly in 2013. I'm sure most of you have already heard of steam, and many of you have steam accounts.

I think it would be great to have some decent friends from this community, what better way to get new pc gamer friends than advertise your steam account?

I guess you can give a little description of how you act online daily, how often you log in, what game genres you play, and if you're social enough to play games with your friends online. Hopefully this thread could take off and spawn some awesome friendships. :p

I guess i'll start?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Weaselcake/home/

Names I normally use: Weaselcake, Imapanda, Kalamari
How often I log in: Every day, all night, all day. I'm a nerd at heart.
What kinda games do I play: Lately it's been anything in the total war series, War thunder, dwarf fortress, or counter strike: go.
What I'm like: 'randum', spazms of energeticness and bored blandness, i'll probably start a conversation with you with "hey, how are you".. (p.s. i'm a gay stoner too if that matters at all [hopefullynot])..

Anyways, post your steam profile if you're wanting to find some friends. :)

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 7:13 am

^^ Greetings Imapanda.

Username: Ametomasu
How often I log in I believe that I often visit the Steam program during evening times to play games and also often during the day time whilst I complete my workies.
What kinda games do I play: I really enjoy many genres of games including role playing games and simulation games and strategy games. I believe that I am currently enjoying playing the games named Torchlight (a non-Steam version) and Tropico 4.

Urist
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2013, 12:41 pm

Username right now is Dr. Iwamine Shuu. I've also gone by Dwarf Fortress style names with Urist in them and Dr. Spencer Reid and the URL for the page is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CuttingEdge/

I'm pretty much logged in whenever I'm at home. I play pretty much every genre except for racing and sports, but those are more console oriented anyway. Recently started getting back into Team Fortress 2, if anyone wants to play that, but otherwise I've mostly been playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. I use group chats quite a lot, specifically Me Like Pony and Equestria Daily, and will generally alternate between terrible attempts at humour, talking about games, talking about science and helping people with any psychological problems they may have.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 12:47 pm

Zodai.

I don't think I've ever actually changed it XD.

BTW; I have some DOTA2 invites :D

Author/Writer

Urist
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2013, 1:05 pm

Zodai wrote:
Zodai.

They give out tons of them. I had something like 17 of them and managed to give some away to friends, but mostly just ended up throwing them on the Steam store for pennies just to get them out of my inventory. There's barely anyone who doesn't have it, at least that I know.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 1:46 pm

Urist wrote:
Zodai wrote:
Zodai.

They give out tons of them. I had something like 17 of them and managed to give some away to friends, but mostly just ended up throwing them on the Steam store for pennies just to get them out of my inventory. There's barely anyone who doesn't have it, at least that I know.

Really?

I didn't even get mine until sometime in October XD.

Spent a whole bunch of time waiting for it ;p

Author/Writer

SouffleGirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Mar 2013, 7:16 pm

Username: littlepapillon; but my current name is my name here.

How often I log in: Oh gosh almost every day.

What kinda games do I play: Team Fortress 2, Portal, mostly valve games. I've been trying to get my Garry's Mod to work so I could play Trouble in Terrorist Town.

What I'm like: Pretty strange and sarcastic. I mostly play TF2 so when I play that I get all giggly every time I kill someone, especially killing heavies as a pyro or a medic :P

Marc420
Raven
Raven

21 Mar 2013, 5:38 am

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:62997646
(http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marc420666)

I mostly play FEAR 3. Add me and send me a message so I know you are from wrong planet.

Help an Aspie become independent
http://www.gofundme.com/ft2o2w

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2013, 9:31 pm

Hi everyone. I sent some requests already. Here's my profile thingy...

Names I normally use: Just PM me for my ID. I prefer it that way rather than in public.
How often I log in: Every day, although, I am away from the PC a lot, but I usually find some gaming time most days. I tend to leave Steam on, and sometimes I forget to put my status to away. Sry about that.
What kinda games do I play: RPG's, MMORPG's, Building Games, Shooters, pretty much everything besides racing games. Games I currently spend time in- Skyrim/Torchlight II/Terraria/Fallout NV/Bastion.
What I'm like: I believe in anti-rage, pro-fun gaming! I'm friendly and drama free. Let's play some games together, shoot the shat in chat, and most importantly have some fun!

AspergerGamer64
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

khnk222
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2013, 11:04 am

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MontoBono/ I log in pretty much everyday, I need to get a job.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 10:10 pm

Bump for this great thread. I've made some nice friends from it!

tasbro
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2013, 4:03 pm

I am fairly new to Steam. I'm not even sure how to get to the id page people have been posting. My username is aaronleland if that helps though.

I usually just play Worms: Revolution with my brother.

BooToMostStuff
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2013, 1:57 pm

My Profile: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5258469.html#52

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 11:46 am

Am probably going to create a massive Terraria server. I currently have three people I know on my FL that can play regularly so if anyone else wants in... PM me.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2013, 1:39 am

steamcommunity(dot)com/id/klowglas (sorry can't hyperlink it without triggering anti-spam filter, just made my profile here).

I'm on when I'm awake, currently playing alot of Lord of the Rings Online and Torchlight 2, I'm gonna start on SWTOR in about two weeks when my graphics card arrives. (I actually had it two days ago but it was defective and I had to send it back). Would love a partner to play SWTOR with, or Neverwinter, which goes open beta at the end of this month.