World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 3:10 pm

Let's talk about this game, shall we? Well, the expansion mainly. How many of you are playing and currently subbed? I'm interested to hear how people are enjoying the game right now, I'm considering buying the expansion and subbing again when I have money. I need another void/time filler in my life and WoW always hit the spot for that.

My "mains" before I stopped playing were a destro/demo warlock and a balance druid. I unsubbed about a month before WoD, made sure to get my heirloom weapon off Garrosh though. How about you?

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 3:52 pm

I was never able to play WoW, but I am a veteran of the other games that came before it, so I am following the Warcraft storyline.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 5:25 am

I'm playing and i'm in love with it.
I play as Elemental (sometimes resto) Shaman and the content of this expansion (for me) it's the best since Wrath of the Lich King. I had played during the entire Mists of Pandaria expansion (i stopped in the end) but most of the time just casually because the content and the gameplay as a whole wasn't feeling too attractive and fun.
I do mainly PvP btw and the seasons that are about to come are looking really promising if they keep balancing things at the speed that they are this days.
But God, even the PvE content that i've done looks amazing. Leveling up with the nostalgic feeling of Burning Crusade maps, Garrisons, daily stuff, awesome heroic dungeons, rare content... There's so much to do that i wish i had more time to play it ):

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 8:25 am

Well, I just brought the expansion and resubscribed so hopefully this'll be fun. Your words have me excited..now to decide who to level first: my warlock or druid.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 9:06 am

Warlorck is my second best DPS class. You can add me on Battle.net if you want: Jake#1556

Lightligurua
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2014, 9:52 pm

I've been wanting to try WoW. I got the battlechest a while ago, installed it and stuff but haven't played it yet. My tag is just OsyrhiaNi #1655 if anyone would like to add. Also you need to be logged into the US servers since its an NA tag.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 10:39 pm

Lightligurua wrote:
I've been wanting to try WoW. I got the battlechest a while ago, installed it and stuff but haven't played it yet. My tag is just OsyrhiaNi #1655 if anyone would like to add. Also you need to be logged into the US servers since its an NA tag.

I'll probably add you, my tag has Zalera in it (I can't remember the numbers).

I hit 100 a couple of days ago, finally hit 615 and did silver proving grounds on my warlock so I can do heroics now (yay). Will probably get back to work on leveling my druid soon.