Which video game character do you relate to the most?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2016, 4:58 pm

Personally I find Foleo from Fire Emblem: Fates to be the most relatable video game character so far, even if I have't played the games themselves (they are two versions of it by the way :wink: ).

Also I find Kanji from Persona 3 to be relatable because...Well He's going through the same situation as I am right now. :roll:

^ ...Yup, the exact. Same. Thing. :roll:

-Thomas Jefferson

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2016, 5:20 pm

Hm. I've three, really.

Well, Bridget from Guilty Gear, for one... He's so completely androgynous, and this fact doesnt seem to bug him one bit. I cant match his ridiculously enthusiastic personality though. The one thing that always seems a bit off though: his tendency to set everything on fire during combat. You wouldnt expect that of someone that acts as he does... also has the loudest attack in the game. RIP eardrums if your volume is up too high when that fires off. He's not in the newest Guilty Gear so far though; this angers me greatly, I refuse to buy it.

Next, Misery from Cave Story, obviously. The one that's apparently REALLY fitting to the point where the name stuck without me intending it to. Kinda sarcastic, definitely negative, and lazy in the way that a cat is.

Finally, Blanc from the Neptunia series. In her case, I *can* match her personality, yes indeedy. Her non-stop anger and tendency to go into a berserker state when pushed too far... yeah. I can relate to those.

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Feb 2016, 6:24 pm

The only one that comes to mind is Rubick from Dota2. Twitchy, odd way of speaking, curious and quick to mimic others. It even extends to gameplay where i tend to be more of a hindrance to others than help :D ... :|

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2016, 6:52 pm

It hurts to admit, because I really don't like him, but : Raiden from MGS2. Constantly complaining, easily manipulated, with repressed memories and no clear motivation.

shan780
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Feb 2016, 7:24 pm

damn fe fates doesn't even have a release date in europe

the videogame character that i most relate to is obviously big boss from metal gear solid seeing as i posses the looks, the skills and slightly better genetics than this sexy piece of man meat. all of the girls want me.

dmc 4 dante as the things that he says are sometimes a lot like what i would like to say, although i am not always confident enough to say them

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2016, 9:48 am

In Fates: Revelation, you can marry Foleo/Forrest without having to play Fates: Conquest, which is quite difficult.

Cloud Strife [Final Fantasy VII]
He's been through a lot of terrible stuff, like me, and is moody and quiet at times, like me, but is also genuinely kind and loves his family.

Tifa Lockheart [Final Fantasy VII]
She has also been through terrible things, and is quiet and keeps her feelings to herself a lot, like me, but is courageous and can defend herself and her family.

Samus Aran [pre-Metroid Other M]
One of the best female protagonists ever!

Amber and Clorica [Rune Factory 4]
Amber loves everyone and nature, and is always happy and cheerful. Clorica is sleepy and kind and sensitive.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2016, 7:49 am

Grim from Dragon Age: Inquisition... He doesn't talk much :-)

Zaye
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Feb 2016, 2:26 pm

Hmmm....There's a few...

Probably Jill from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, when my dad is acting out of line. I can relate to the stress she experiences regarding her dad. Also I have an irrational fear of horses and pegasus so I think I would have to be a wyvern rider character instead of one on a pegasus or horse. A few people have called me on being this character before too.

Uuuum.

My ex BF used to insist I was Shanoa from Castlevania.

If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve. - Lao Tzu

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2016, 2:27 pm

^Funny, I don't see you as Shanoa-like at all.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Zaye
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2016, 11:08 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^Funny, I don't see you as Shanoa-like at all.

I think I was going through a rough patch during that relationship >_> Though Shanoa is awesome, I love her, I have a Shanoa messenger bag instead of a purse!

If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve. - Lao Tzu

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2016, 4:54 pm

^I've never played her game, but it's nice to see a female Castlevania protagonist...or a good female hero in general.

AspieOutlaw89
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2017, 12:36 pm

Farcry's Vaas.just like me:unstable,only when jittery.the only time i'd ever be unstable when jittery is when i'm excited about something good.Mortal Kombat's Scorpion.just like me:confined to emotional pain & suffering since he lost the love of his life (his wife) just like i did when i lost mine (my girlfriend when she dumped me 5 months after we got back together) & since then i became full of hate & anger,as well as rage & destruction towards all things lovey-dovey :x :x :x :x :x :x :x,since i can rarely interact with women & girls my age,not even romantically,even if they're chubby based on their negative perception & reception of how severely awkward i appear to them upon eye-contact :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Hyeokgeose
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Dec 2017, 3:40 am

Sinjid from Sinjid: Shadow of the Warrior. Might be odd since little is known of this character; but, I've often thought of myself as a mere shadow of what I once was (I've really collapsed in on myself).

I have yet to find any good connections to any fictional characters, aside from some that I've created. :lol:

"It’s not until they tell you you’re going to die soon that you realize how short life is. Time is the most valuable thing in life because it never comes back. And whether you spend it in the arms of a loved one or alone in a prison-cell, life is what you make of it. Dream big."
-Stefán Karl Stefánsson
10 July, 1975 - 21 August, 2018.