Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 4:01 pm

Am read this yesterday on game central,cant copy the article as it changes everyday [is not internet based].
Rare are to stop developing anymore viva pinata games,because of their poor sales,they're moving onto doing something new.

anyone hate to see it go?
am think viva pinata is great,but there wasnt much more that could be done with it,maybe its better to see it off when its still good.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Rainbow-Squirrel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 5:17 pm

Yeah, I've read something about it too and of course this is not good news. I LOVED Viva Pinata ! On the bright side today I've read the review of TIP on Gamespot and it says it's very good ! Wow, it should be in stores in the next 2 days !

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 11:09 pm

That's odd that they would say that right before releasing Viva Pinata for the DS.

I haven't played it myself, but you never know, the DS one might sell well enough for them to change their minds.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 4:57 am

It was a good game, most people see it as a silly kids game but it is actualy very good, Rare always do a good job, I also liked all of the BanjoKazooie references. The show was not bad good voice actors and a simular humour to the game that reminds me alot of the BanjoKazooie games. But I did hear about this, Viva Pinata: trouble in paradise.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIwQrk9Qr1U[/youtube]
Also here is another Viva Pinata add with Dan Green.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ync-5K1-Eo[/youtube]

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 7:47 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT END IT!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

I WANTED TO SEE MY DREAM OF UNDERWATER VP!! !! !! !!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: