Page 29 of 33 [ 515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 4:11 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Another thing that I find interesting: while many of our Feminists may consider us largely to be a bunch of controlling, patriarchal dicks, not a whole lot of them look for male companionship elsewhere. On the other hand, there are quite a lot of foreign women who would love to marry an American man--even one that most American women would deem repulsive (for whatever reason).
Which must mean that American men are, in fact, the planet's most desirable. :P

There actually is some precedent for American women finding husbands and lovers elsewhere. A friend of mine from high school just had her first baby with her Nicaraguan husband, whom she met in the State Department. They're applying for a transfer to the Gambia, where she says a major industry is sex tourism for British and other foreign women (her job, as I understand it, is to screen visas and that sort of thing at American consulates/embassies).

I think that first-world people, in general, are attractive to third-world people, in general, because of the potential increase in both wealth and status associated with a green card (or any first world nation's equivalent thereof).

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2013, 5:00 pm

LKL wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Another thing that I find interesting: while many of our Feminists may consider us largely to be a bunch of controlling, patriarchal dicks, not a whole lot of them look for male companionship elsewhere. On the other hand, there are quite a lot of foreign women who would love to marry an American man--even one that most American women would deem repulsive (for whatever reason).

There actually is some precedent for American women finding husbands and lovers elsewhere. A friend of mine from high school just had her first baby with her Nicaraguan husband, whom she met in the State Department. They're applying for a transfer to the Gambia, where she says a major industry is sex tourism for British and other foreign women (her job, as I understand it, is to screen visas and that sort of thing at American consulates/embassies).

I think that first-world people, in general, are attractive to third-world people, in general, because of the potential increase in both wealth and status associated with a green card (or any first world nation's equivalent thereof).

I agree with that lots of women who have money like latin men cant say I blame them either.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 5:17 pm

redriverronin wrote:
Ladywoofwoof wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

I $ee.... I gue$$ that make$ $en$e.
There'$ no doubt a very good (and meaningful) rea$on for why tho$e foreign women are making a bee-line for American guy$....
;-)

It has a lot more to do with attitude than it does money have known lots of average guys marry foreign women that I have met over the years they were by no means rich. Foreign women I have met say American men are the kindest most caring and helpful men they have ever known. The women of the world see American men as being the best you can go almost anywhere tell women you meet you are American and have them fighting over you. American women on the other had are seen as mean whores by most of the rest of the world. Every guy I know that comes here either loves American women for how easy it is to bang them or hates them because of how bad their attitudes towards people are.

I can only speculate that the women you hang out with match the men that you hang out with.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 5:36 pm

It is true that American men marry foreign women more than American women marry foreign men.

I've dated women from South America, America, and Asia.

The most loving women were

Asia
South America

Way down the list.....

America

Not saying all American women are like this. But I too am going to marry a foreign woman just from my experiences.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 5:57 pm

My mom is friends with a geeky Russian computer scientist; he's brilliant and generous and nice, and the women whom he dates are all gorgeous, with huge surgically altered boobs - and complete users, every one. He's gone through about a girlfriend or two a year during the 6 years or so she's known him, and it always ends up with him heartbroken about how he's been used.
Yes, those women are users.
No, all women are not like that... not even all American women.
A woman who treats her looks like a a job is a woman who sees landing a rich husband as the payment for her job. If you only choose women who spend 5 hours a day primping, you're going to end up with a mercenary. A beautiful mercenary, but still a mercenary.
Likewise, a man who spends his time thinking about 'wealth' and 'status' and 'being an alpha' and 'game' is a man who thinks that 'getting women' is the payoff for being good at those things. If you only choose men who worry about wealth and game, you're going to end up with a player. A successful player, but still a player.
No, not all men are like that... not even all American men.

Again, I can only wonder at the people you choose to hang out with.
Basically, you guys are describing professional politicians and professional trophy wives as if they were some sort of standard for interactions between the sexes.

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2013, 6:01 pm

LKL wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
Ladywoofwoof wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

There'$ no doubt a very good (and meaningful) rea$on for why tho$e foreign women are making a bee-line for American guy$....
;-)

It has a lot more to do with attitude than it does money have known lots of average guys marry foreign women that I have met over the years they were by no means rich. Foreign women I have met say American men are the kindest most caring and helpful men they have ever known. The women of the world see American men as being the best you can go almost anywhere tell women you meet you are American and have them fighting over you. American women on the other had are seen as mean whores by most of the rest of the world. Every guy I know that comes here either loves American women for how easy it is to bang them or hates them because of how bad their attitudes towards people are.

I can only speculate that the women you hang out with match the men that you hang out with.

Pretty much right from what I have seen women are only whores when there are lots of worthless men around. The more decent intelligent and honest the men in the area are the less slu*ty the women are. Bring a woman from a area where men are decent to an area like mine where they are very trashy they have a tendency become whores. Have seen a lot of marriages fail and girls become crazy sluts when they move to my home town.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 6:28 pm

redriverronin wrote:
Ladywoofwoof wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

;-)

Just a reminder about the forum rules:
Quote:
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2013, 7:14 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
Ladywoofwoof wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

;-)

Quote:

Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

How is that racist?

ZHKND
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Oct 2013, 12:54 am

THE FIRST "WAVE" OF "FEMINISTS" DEMANDED "POLITICAL EQUALITY".

THE SECOND "WAVE" OF "FEMINISTS" DEMANDED "SOCIAL EQUALITY" –"SECOND 'WAVE' 'FEMINISM'" WAS ESSENTIALLY "CULTURAL MARXIST".

THE THIRD "WAVE" OF "FEMINISTS" STRIVE FOR SOCIOCULTURAL FRAGMENTATION –"THIRD 'WAVE' 'FEMINISM'" IS PURE "CULTURAL MARXISM".

meems
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:33 am

misandry4lyf and all that

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:36 am

meems wrote:

The face of misandry:
https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/ ... o1_250.gif

meems
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:43 am

Vigilans wrote:
meems wrote:

The face of misandry:

I see you've met the queen of the feminist illuminati

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:45 am

meems wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
meems wrote:

The face of misandry:

She is a graceful and mysterious one who makes strong use of furniture

meems
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:47 am

Vigilans wrote:
meems wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
meems wrote:

The face of misandry:

She is a graceful and mysterious one who makes strong use of furniture

Such lovely furniture! Finally having a purpose in life.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 1:52 am

redriverronin wrote:
How is that racist?

I'm sorry but it cracked me up so much that you are asking how it is racist but don't even mention the sexism, as if you're completely aware you're being sexist and see it as a non-issue or something.

Oh, internet.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 3:09 am

redriverronin wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
Ladywoofwoof wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

;-)

Quote:

How is that racist?

It's racist because it was directed specifically at American women.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I