Page 46 of 88 [ 1403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 88  Next

Do you believe God exists?
1) God is a being, that one can have a personal relationship. A person God. 30%  30%  [ 55 ]
2) God is an impersonal force that guides reality as it is. He decrees our laws of physics, but does not intervene to break them. 12%  12%  [ 22 ]
3) God does not exist. Reality can be explained by scientific inquiry and the scientific method in by itself. 33%  33%  [ 60 ]
4) I am not sure. There is the possibility that God does exist, or does not. We must follow the preponderance of evidence when drawing our conclusion. 26%  26%  [ 47 ]
Total votes : 184

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:15 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Before we know it Deltaville will find some scientific evidence as a desperate means to prove the Easter Bunny is real! Sorry son hes not, its time we grow up and put away childish things and live in reality, not fairytales.

You imbecile. Refute the arguments that I have brought to your attention, or concede that you cannot refute them. Enough about me.
Silly man, I already did, have you not read the post explaining that religion does not seem to have history predating man kind? If a diety was to be real there would be shrines and artifacts made by animals. And if you say animals are incapable of doing so you are wrong yet again, here is an elephant painting a picture. Resorting to personal attacks proves your points are in fact invalid and a sign that you are getting desperate and acting out on emotion and noth reason!

... and my arguments remain unrefuted.
Not really you are the one chosing to to ignore my refutals my friend, get back to the drawing board with your theorys.

Stop referring to me as your friend, I am not your friend. And before I attack and dismantle your ideas, you refute the arguments that I provided to you. Then we will call it even.

"Don't forget to floss." - Darkwing Duck

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:16 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
I wonder why AspieOtaku is ignoring all my posts completely. I assumed he is a "god slayer" and asked for us to throw everything we got at him. Yet when confronted with overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he conveniantly ignores what I said, changes gears to a different topic, and posts several more times with the same ideas, to push my posts back a page.
That is not overwhelming evidence, just data cherrypicked with beliefs, if it was all true it would be all published on all the front pages of Scientific magazines and broadcasted on national television! It would make the news, its just as weak as the multiple claims of Noah's Ark being found on all sites being mere hoaxes.

Since I assume that you read "science" magazines, you may have missed a great deal.

http://discovermagazine.com/2008/dec/10 ... nt-creator

And this article was published before we discovered that the topology of our universe is hopelessly incompatible with the multiverse model. To be frank, I am not even sure that you comprehended anything that I have posted a moment ago.

Cherry picking? Now that is what I call the pot calling the kettle black!
Yet the acadamy of science does not accept god nor is there god in the museum of natural history. No black kettle here my friend just pointing out the obvious that a diety will never be accepted the evidence is still lacking but how can you blame people for no longer believing in an out dated book that contradicts itself. Those that try to keep believing push oh so hard like in your case. We are homosapiens a hominid that shares a common ancestor with pan troglodytes the bible states otherwise but lacks realistic evidence.Talking snakes and talking burning bushes is beyond reality.

You are utterly ignoring the airtight evidence that I have presented to you on the three posts near the top of the page. You are shifting attention from the evidence that I have presented to you, merely because it is incongruent with your convictions. Do not BS me, I am a theoretical physicist.
Hmm theoretical physics holds no water it is merely theory, string theory holds more water than your theories, the evidence is in theory once again and not law, or fact, and does not hold overwhelming support by the scientific community, you seem to be getting mad rather easily, I can say oh I work at Google, do you work at Google? No? Too bad LOL! It means nothing my friend. *yawn* http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... faith-god/ Try harder!

String theory fails because it requires higher dimensional conjectures that cannot be observed, and give countless solutions that are no use to us.
Just like religion since there is no evidence supporting a diety before man has appeared.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:17 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Before we know it Deltaville will find some scientific evidence as a desperate means to prove the Easter Bunny is real! Sorry son hes not, its time we grow up and put away childish things and live in reality, not fairytales.

You imbecile. Refute the arguments that I have brought to your attention, or concede that you cannot refute them. Enough about me.
Silly man, I already did, have you not read the post explaining that religion does not seem to have history predating man kind? If a diety was to be real there would be shrines and artifacts made by animals. And if you say animals are incapable of doing so you are wrong yet again, here is an elephant painting a picture. Resorting to personal attacks proves your points are in fact invalid and a sign that you are getting desperate and acting out on emotion and not with reason!

Attacking a strawman. A true logical fallacy. You have not managed to even touch the arguments I advanced, and simply responded by introducing the most weakest arguments for theism and refuted them.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:24 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Silly man, I already did, have you not read the post explaining that religion does not seem to have history predating man kind? If a diety was to be real there would be shrines and artifacts made by animals. And if you say animals are incapable of doing so you are wrong yet again, here is an elephant painting a picture. Resorting to personal attacks proves your points are in fact invalid and a sign that you are getting desperate and acting out on emotion and not with reason!

Attacking a strawman. A true logical fallacy. You have not managed to even touch the arguments I advanced, and simply responded by introducing the most weakest arguments for theism and refuted them.
You still cannot make an explanation for a diety not being man made, i made the refutal and your still avoiding it my friend.http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-god-dying/

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:25 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Silly man, I already did, have you not read the post explaining that religion does not seem to have history predating man kind? If a diety was to be real there would be shrines and artifacts made by animals. And if you say animals are incapable of doing so you are wrong yet again, here is an elephant painting a picture. Resorting to personal attacks proves your points are in fact invalid and a sign that you are getting desperate and acting out on emotion and noth reason!

... and my arguments remain unrefuted.
Not really you are the one chosing to to ignore my refutals my friend, get back to the drawing board with your theorys.http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... ng-vs-god/ even mr Hawking dismisses there is no possibility that there is a god, are you more knowledgeable than Mr. Hawking? Hes one of the most intelligent people on Earth.

Yes I am more intelligent than Stephan Hawking. And I think you would be delighted to hear that about a year ago, Hawking remarked that one would have to appeal to 'religion and the hand of God' when Alexander Vilenkin told him the awful news that all the evidence points to the notion that the universe had a definite beginning.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:27 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

You still cannot make an explanation for a diety not being man made, i made the refutal and your still avoiding it my friend.http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-god-dying/

Aspie 'Strawman' Otaku delivers another strawman argument. Refute my two airtight arguments and then we will start talking.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:28 pm

Fine ill answer it for you, if there was proof of a diety there would be evidence found before man was around depicted of artifacts made by non human animals! Goodness gracious that wasn't hard was it? Your getting emotional and fired up. Humans have only been around for maybe 3 million years, other animals have been around much longer than that, it was only within the last few tens of thousands of years humans tried to make explanations for the unknown and that is when religion was formed! Case closed!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:31 pm

Now for a darkmatter2525 video I know Deltaville hates logic.

NoahYates
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:32 pm

Are you trolling?

“In the same way that you see a flower in a field, it’s really the whole field that is flowering, because the flower couldn’t exist in that particular place without the special surroundings of the field; you only find flowers in surroundings that will support them. So in the same way, you only find human beings on a planet of this kind, with an atmosphere of this kind, with a temperature of this kind- supplied by a convenient neighboring star. And so, as the flower is a flowering of the field, I feel myself as a personing- a manning- a peopling of the whole universe. –In other words, I, like everything else in the universe, seem to be a center… a sort of vortex, at which the whole energy of the universe realizes itself- comes alive… an aperture through which the whole universe is conscious of itself. In other words, I go with it as a center to a circumference.”~ Alan Watts

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:41 pm

NoahYates wrote:
Are you trolling?
Nope just stating facts and being realistic, it just makes you view it as trolling because you get angry easily and make personal attacks as a result!

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:44 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:

The only way Aspie 'Strawman' Otaku knows how to debate. Posting a video.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 9:50 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Fine ill answer it for you, if there was proof of a diety there would be evidence found before man was around depicted of artifacts made by non human animals! Goodness gracious that wasn't hard was it? Your getting emotional and fired up. Humans have only been around for maybe 3 million years, other animals have been around much longer than that, it was only within the last few tens of thousands of years humans tried to make explanations for the unknown and that is when religion was formed! Case closed!

And yet my arguments remain not only unrefuted, they go utterly unanswered.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:03 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

They already were you just avoided em and nickname me strawman! :lol:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:05 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

The only way Aspie 'Strawman' Otaku knows how to debate. Posting a video.
You hate videos they are your kryptonite!

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:11 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

You have absolutely no idea how clueless you are.

I brought up cosmological data and the fixed parameters of the incomprehensible amount of calibration for lambda -cdm and g constant and ER constant as well as the RP initial entropy ratio...

And all I get.. is a video of an elephant.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:20 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

You have absolutely no idea how clueless you are.

I brought up cosmological data and the fixed parameters of the incomprehensible amount of calibration for lambda -cdm and g constant and ER constant as well as the RP initial entropy ratio...

And all I get.. is a video of an elephant.
The video of the elephant was painting a picture just for you demonstrating that animals are capable of worshipping a diety just like people are but yet there is no evidence before the first hominid that was religious was around! This proves Religion is man made my friend! Now no going around it, it refutes your arguments mr Theoretical Physicist, who happens to challenge someone who majored in Geology, paleontology, astronomy, biology and Anthropology! Not to mention master of multiple languages and works at Google!I also find it funny how you claim I have been avoiding your questions when you have avoided Kraftykortys question about your god theory! Nope avoiding the question and focusing on me because it gets under your skin at a higher degree, theoretical physics don't apply with how actual real science works, i understand how the world works, how old it is, how plate tectonics work, the bible does not! Since you rely on the bible as a science book it will not work well for you, physics and religion alone don't mix, they both contradict each other!