Page 47 of 88 [ 1403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 88  Next

Do you believe God exists?
1) God is a being, that one can have a personal relationship. A person God. 30%  30%  [ 55 ]
2) God is an impersonal force that guides reality as it is. He decrees our laws of physics, but does not intervene to break them. 12%  12%  [ 22 ]
3) God does not exist. Reality can be explained by scientific inquiry and the scientific method in by itself. 33%  33%  [ 60 ]
4) I am not sure. There is the possibility that God does exist, or does not. We must follow the preponderance of evidence when drawing our conclusion. 26%  26%  [ 47 ]
Total votes : 184

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:27 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Fine ill answer it for you, if there was proof of a diety there would be evidence found before man was around depicted of artifacts made by non human animals! Goodness gracious that wasn't hard was it? Your getting emotional and fired up. Humans have only been around for maybe 3 million years, other animals have been around much longer than that, it was only within the last few tens of thousands of years humans tried to make explanations for the unknown and that is when religion was formed! Case closed!

And yet my arguments remain not only unrefuted, they go utterly unanswered.
They already were you just avoided em and nickname me strawman! :lol:

You have absolutely no idea how clueless you are.

I brought up cosmological data and the fixed parameters of the incomprehensible amount of calibration for lambda -cdm and g constant and ER constant as well as the RP initial entropy ratio...

And all I get.. is a video of an elephant.
The video of the elephant was painting a picture just for you demonstrating that animals are capable of worshipping a diety just like people are but yet there is no evidence before the first hominid that was religious was around! This proves Religion is man made my friend! Now no going around it, it refutes your arguments mr Theoretical Physicist, who happens to challenge someone who majored in Geology, paleontology, astronomy, biology and Anthropology! Not to mention master of multiple languages and works at Google!

Again, stop referring to me as 'my friend.' I am not your friend and I likely never will be.

And no matter what you say or do, you will not be able to refute the these arguments, because you not only do not know how to refute them, you likely do not even know what they mean.

"Don't forget to floss." - Darkwing Duck

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:31 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Fine ill answer it for you, if there was proof of a diety there would be evidence found before man was around depicted of artifacts made by non human animals! Goodness gracious that wasn't hard was it? Your getting emotional and fired up. Humans have only been around for maybe 3 million years, other animals have been around much longer than that, it was only within the last few tens of thousands of years humans tried to make explanations for the unknown and that is when religion was formed! Case closed!

I brought up cosmological data and the fixed parameters of the incomprehensible amount of calibration for lambda -cdm and g constant and ER constant as well as the RP initial entropy ratio...

The video of the elephant was painting a picture just for you demonstrating that animals are capable of worshipping a diety just like people are but yet there is no evidence before the first hominid that was religious was around! This proves Religion is man made my friend! Now no going around it, it refutes your arguments mr Theoretical Physicist, who happens to challenge someone who majored in Geology, paleontology, astronomy, biology and Anthropology! Not to mention master of multiple languages and works at Google!I also find it funny how you claim I have been avoiding your questions when you have avoided Kraftykortys question about your god theory! Nope avoiding the question and focusing on me because it gets under your skin at a higher degree, theoretical physics don't apply with how actual real science works, i understand how the world works, how old it is, how plate tectonics work, the bible does not! Since you rely on the bible as a science book it will not work well for you, physics and religion alone don't mix, they both contradict each other!

I did not answer Kraftiekortie's question because it does not make sense with respects to how the universe is defined. There is no such thing as an omega-1 universe, it is simply one of the three solutions for the FLRW metric upon which our universe functions. All the cosmological data indicates simply that k=0 for flat scalar field universe, thus Omega can be set as 1 to the get a flat universe.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:37 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

The video of the elephant was painting a picture just for you demonstrating that animals are capable of worshipping a diety just like people are but yet there is no evidence before the first hominid that was religious was around! This proves Religion is man made my friend! Now no going around it, it refutes your arguments mr Theoretical Physicist, who happens to challenge someone who majored in Geology, paleontology, astronomy, biology and Anthropology! Not to mention master of multiple languages and works at Google!I also find it funny how you claim I have been avoiding your questions when you have avoided Kraftykortys question about your god theory! Nope avoiding the question and focusing on me because it gets under your skin at a higher degree, theoretical physics don't apply with how actual real science works, i understand how the world works, how old it is, how plate tectonics work, the bible does not! Since you rely on the bible as a science book it will not work well for you, physics and religion alone don't mix, they both contradict each other!

I did not answer Kraftiekortie's question because it does not make sense with respects to how the universe is defined. There is no such thing as an omega-1 universe, it is simply one of the three solutions for the FLRW metric upon which our universe functions. All the cosmological data indicates simply that k=0 for flat scalar field universe, thus Omega can be set as 1 to the get a flat universe.
Proves my point! Now Do I believe in God? No I do not! :mrgreen: I rather know than believe and it has been known for a long time Knowledge is the bane of faith and destroys it! Which is why in your fairytale book your insecure god did not want adam and eve to eat from the tree of knowledge because it will make them smart!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:48 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Shut your lying mouth; nowhere have I ever advocated the notion of using the bible as a science textbook.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 11:09 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Shut your lying mouth; nowhere have I ever advocated the notion of using the bible as a science textbook.
The Delta is drying up the ville has been abandoned, I see the immediate emotional reaction, it seems there is some truth to that question!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 11:09 pm

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

The Delta is drying up the ville has been abandoned, I see the immediate emotional reaction, it seems there is some truth to that question! Kraftie desrves an answer to the question, should I get the elephant to paint a picture of you being sad and frustrated? Theoretical Physics cannot get you out of that, many other real sciences can like Biology, Geology and Astronomy could, they just find better ways in not even bothering with emotions and such!The thing is your so mad and wanting to instantly make personal attacks and yet I am so calm why is that? You make them as a means to get emotionally involved and maybe even throw in ad hominim attacks and still I am unphased and have maintained composure, did common sense strike a nerve? It seems so!Here is a video just for you, I know you hate vids oh so much which adds to the extra burn! You messed with the wrong fella....my friend!

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 17 Apr 2016, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 11:23 pm

In the end you can believe and you cannot believe, I choose not to believe and you cannot force me to do so, I have more reliability on science and common sense and have a grasp at reality!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 11:30 pm

Also Kraftie still deserves an answer! Are you saying he is stupid? Its a simple question challenging your claims! Guess not, were done here, your having a melt down and have lost all composure to continue in this debate! 8) And...cut!

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 12:35 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Also Kraftie still deserves an answer! Are you saying he is stupid? Its a simple question challenging your claims! Guess not, were done here, your having a melt down and have lost all composure to continue in this debate! 8) And...cut!

I have already responded to that. And I have never said, nor have I implied that he is stupid.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 12:37 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

The Delta is drying up the ville has been abandoned, I see the immediate emotional reaction, it seems there is some truth to that question! Kraftie desrves an answer to the question, should I get the elephant to paint a picture of you being sad and frustrated? Theoretical Physics cannot get you out of that, many other real sciences can like Biology, Geology and Astronomy could, they just find better ways in not even bothering with emotions and such!The thing is your so mad and wanting to instantly make personal attacks and yet I am so calm why is that? You make them as a means to get emotionally involved and maybe even throw in ad hominim attacks and still I am unphased and have maintained composure, did common sense strike a nerve? It seems so!Here is a video just for you, I know you hate vids oh so much which adds to the extra burn! You messed with the wrong fella....my friend!

You are dumber than a bag of rocks if you think that I am having an emotional meltdown in consequence to your replies.

... and do not dare refer to me as your, 'friend.'

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 1:57 am

I or another moderator will lock this thread if the flamewar and bickering does not stop immediately.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 5:57 am

And another moderator (me or another) will be issuing formal warnings if these namecalling personal attacks continue.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 6:50 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
In the end you can believe and you cannot believe, I choose not to believe and you cannot force me to do so, I have more reliability on science and common sense and have a grasp at reality!

You claim that you 'majored' in astronomy and yet you cannot solved simple Lemaitre - Friedmann metrics. It makes your so called 'credentials' a truly dubious prospect indeed.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 7:37 am

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

You claim that you 'majored' in astronomy and yet you cannot solved simple Lemaitre - Friedmann metrics. It makes your so called 'credentials' a truly dubious prospect indeed.

Math was never my strong points only physical science, i just know that the origin of the galaxy didnt come from a bearded man, if thats what your teaching your students i feel bad for them.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 7:41 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Math was never my strong points only physical science, i just know that the origin of the galaxy didnt come from a bearded man, if thats what your teaching your students i feel bad for them.

Then you have not majored in astronomy, even though you said otherwise.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 8:05 am

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Then you have not majored in astronomy, even though you said otherwise.
I took a course in Astronomy i never wanted to earn a degree in Astronomy since it requires a major in math which your an expert at and i am not. You still lacking in being superior and perfect though. Oh you fail to see how i can read your patterns and see through your tactics. How easily angry you are at me and how much you hate me in multiple attempts to be little me and insult me. Im not sending personal attacks. However i am mocking every attempt you make to make me mad and it seems to make you mad. If you dont want to get mad dont try to get me mad for no reason, i dont hold a grudge against you but you seem to hold one against me and it shows.