Page 6 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Jul 2005, 11:24 am

Amen

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Jul 2005, 2:17 pm

we still need 2 make sure we keep this thread freash.
God Bless.
Fiona

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2005, 10:59 am

Bec wrote:
fionaban wrote:
cool. soz bout that i ment non - belivers. the heathens said they cound't pray.
God Bless
Fiona

Okay, then. Sorry if I seemed a little harsh. I've met Christians who think they are the only religion in the world, and that sort of ignorance bothers me.

I think the 'heathens' thing was a joke. At least that is how I interpreted it.

Well, I am a Christian and I am not like that. Many of my friends are non-commital (which means they do not really have a religion) and some are Jewish. I really enjoy talking with them about what they believe and why and am fairly openminded about it. I also have some friends who are completely anti-religious anything. I lent one of them a book with mild Christian content for a school project (Doomsday Book, if any of you've heard of it) and I haven't talked to her since, but her sister said she enjoyed it.

"Pray for me and I’ll pray for you
Pray that we will keep the common ground
Won’t you pray for me and I’ll pray for you
And one day love will bring us back around again." ~Michael W. Smith

Here's a snippet of a song that I really like. When I read the thread, it reminded me of this song. The song is called "Pray for Me" and it was written and recorded by CCM artist Michael W. Smith. Hopefully you enjoy the lyrics to this song as much as I do. :)

God Bless.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Jul 2005, 5:39 pm

i think that some is amazagly cool.
God Bless
Fiona

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2005, 6:14 pm

Namiko wrote:
"Pray for me and I’ll pray for you
Pray that we will keep the common ground
Won’t you pray for me and I’ll pray for you
And one day love will bring us back around again." ~Michael W. Smith

Here's a snippet of a song that I really like. When I read the thread, it reminded me of this song. The song is called "Pray for Me" and it was written and recorded by CCM artist Michael W. Smith. Hopefully you enjoy the lyrics to this song as much as I do. :)

God Bless.

I've been slowly learning it on the piano. I haven't played it in a while though.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Jul 2005, 6:34 pm

cool

aaronkt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Jul 2005, 8:11 pm

fionaban wrote:
God please help NTs to be more aware of AS and to understand what AS is. AMEN

I second that! AMEN!

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2005, 5:29 pm

aaronkt wrote:
fionaban wrote:
God please help NTs to be more aware of AS and to understand what AS is. AMEN

I second that! AMEN!

I think most people here would agree. ;) If we could all just learn to accept each other just because, then wouldn't the world be a better place? Maybe the NTs would realize this and do the same.

But I think trying to educate some of them is a lost cause. :?

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2005, 5:32 pm

i don't think so, may NTs think its a mentel illness. and treat us like 5 yr olds. i believe that God can help NTs to know the truth bout AS.
God Bless
Fiona

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2005, 5:34 pm

oh could u all pry 4 those affected by the London bombings.
God Bless
Fiona.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2005, 5:35 pm

God please heal those injered in the London Bombings. please confet and steghen those how have lost loved 1s in the London Bombings. Amen

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2005, 5:38 pm

God please segthen the British nation and please keep the British nation safe from terrorist attacks. plaese unite the british nation. please grant ur wisdom to the Prim Mister Tony Blair, the qeen, the emerincey serivces and the british goverment. Amen

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Jul 2005, 6:33 am

u can also post prayer and prayer requests on http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php? ... rayer4wpas
I created this froum so that ppl with AS who don't use Wrong planet can use it as well. post anythig on the froums 4 Wrong Planet and Wrong Planet Members. I would still like to use this thread as well.
God Bless
Fiona.

aaronkt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jul 2005, 3:50 pm

I pray that I can become a voice in the AS community to let the public become better informed about our differences and that we may co-exsist together.

aaronkt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jul 2005, 9:57 pm

I pray that I can quit cussing when I'm mad.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Jul 2005, 2:57 pm

same ere