Hypothesis: Only the elite class should breed.

Page 1 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 5:01 pm

All others must be sterilized and eventually eliminated, so that the only genetic line left is that of the elite.

This idea seems to have been the main thrust of the ruling class's attempts to mold world society to their liking. Take for example the following article:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/gatto/gatto-uhae-2.html

You can see that the main goal of the public school system is to sift worthy breeders from those who should not breed. Also, I once read that the Nazis took the death camp system from an American proposal circa 1900 to kill most of the population, leaving behind only the elite.

Now I personally am wholeheartedly for this. I think that if most of humanity was eliminated, leaving behind only the ruling classes, that it wouldn't necessarily be a utopia, but that a much smaller genetic pool, tilted towards those of superior intellect and money making ability, would result in a better world. The Nazis were trying to achieve this, and the official rejection of Nazi genetic beliefs in modern America is problematic in that those beliefs were mostly correct. If autistics are not allowed to breed and are wiped out instead, what happens then? If everybody is killed off except the ruling classes, wouldn't it be a better, albeit smaller and more intimate, world? The problem then becomes how to kill 7 billion people in an efficient manner, and how to dispose of their bodies.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 5:30 pm

Anyone who can breed should breed.
ruveyn

rchamberlin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

The elite would starve to death after they killed off all the workers.

You can't eat gold,
Passing laws against starvation won't make it so.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:00 pm

rchamberlin wrote:
The elite would starve to death after they killed off all the workers.

You can't eat gold,
Passing laws against starvation won't make it so.

In the elite are not only capitalists, but engineers, scientists and original thinkers. The working class would still be living in caves without the intellectual elite.

It has just occurred to me how much I detest the Proles.

ruveyn

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:06 pm

ruveyn wrote:
The working class would still be living in caves without the intellectual elite.

They certainly wouldn't have online forums to pretend like their opinion matters, that much is for sure.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:15 pm

Class is no guarantee. A test should be passed and license required. There is no worse hell than being raised by imbeciles and morons.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:32 pm

Meadow wrote:
Class is no guarantee. A test should be passed and license required. There is no worse hell than being raised by imbeciles and morons.

Who will test the testers?

ruveyn

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:36 pm

Meadow wrote:

Such licences would be given free to those on welfare, exacerbating the issue.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Meadow wrote:

ruveyn

I stand on my conviction. Whether it's realistic or not is another question. :)

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:47 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
Meadow wrote:

How do you figure?

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 6:49 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Meadow wrote:

ruveyn

The same people who watch the watchmen, of course. :roll:

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 7:01 pm

This is ridicules. :roll:

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Anyone who can breed should breed.

No, the world is overly populated. From a logical standpoint more people need to die, healthcare needs to be abolished and let nature sort things out.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 7:09 pm

Meadow wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
Meadow wrote:

How do you figure?

They get everything else paid. :lol:

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 7:15 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
Meadow wrote:
Asmodeus wrote:
Meadow wrote:

How do you figure?

They get everything else paid. :evil:

Sorry, I can't follow your logic.

rchamberlin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Sep 2010, 7:34 pm

skafather84 wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
The working class would still be living in caves without the intellectual elite.

They certainly wouldn't have online forums to pretend like their opinion matters, that much is for sure.

So the elite would suddenly start programming their own applications? Rather than writing the specs? They would suddenly start planting and harvesting? They would suddenly start hauling their own trash? They would suddenly be willing to do the work and perform the labor of every infrastructure job that is now below their station? Dr.s would start running their own lab tests? Scientists would start building their own equipment, instruments, and prototypes?

They would get sick pretty darn quickly of cleaning their own toilets, day after day.

Remember what happened in the communes in the '60s? No work, no food.

Sitting around on a nice comfy chair telling other elites what to do would not last very long, unless you were the warlord.

:lol: