Page 23 of 27 [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 8:13 pm

Hey ArrantPariah, you're kinda proof that it's easy for someone to be okay with abortion when you dehumanize the child.

Well I think it's time to start to introduce you to people that survived an abortion (they were the baby not the mother):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFIEprF_9Y[/youtube]

Posted this on another thread but considering you want to continue to smear Republicans and other pro-lifers on this thread.

So question is are you going to continue to say the woman in the above video should have died, and doesn't have the right to exist? Cause that's what you are saying currently.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 7:31 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Hey ArrantPariah, you're kinda proof that it's easy for someone to be okay with abortion when you dehumanize the child.

And, you're "kinda" proof that it is easy for someone to be okay with rape when you dehumanize the lady.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 7:36 am

Inuyasha wrote:
This argument that boys aren't traumatized if a woman sexually abuses them is a load of garbage.

Absolutely no-one made that argument.

Inuyasha wrote:
Sexual abuse causes psychological damage to children regardless of what gender the child is.

And, regardless of whether actual "abuse" occurred?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:15 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

And, you're "kinda" proof that it is easy for someone to be okay with rape when you dehumanize the lady.

I'm actually debating whether or not what you just said would qualify as flaming and if I should report you for it.

I actually have a distant cousin that was a victim of statutory rape (her boss at a place fast food restaurant she was working at)... She chose to keep the child rather than butchering him. I was at her wedding about a year or so ago (she married a boy she knew back in high school that had moved back to Indiana about 2 years ago) her son whom was about 6 or 7 at the time was the ring bearer at the wedding.

I want the SOB that raped my cousin to be castrated, I think he's a scumbag (well that's kinda insulting scumbags). However, her son looks nothing like the monster that raped her, and is a very nice kid. When I see people pushing for abortion, I see people saying that my cousin's son doesn't have the right to live and should have been put down like a rabid animal.

If you ever make a comment like that directed towards me again, I will report you for flaming me, IS THAT CLEAR?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:23 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
When I see people pushing for abortion, I see people saying that my cousin's son doesn't have the right to live and should have been put down like a rabid animal.

That's not what people are saying. No-one is saying that all foetuses that have been conceived as a result of rape should be forcibly aborted, but equally that women shouldn't be forced into the horror of being forced to give birth to their rapist's child.

Would you rather be a child that is wanted by her mother and therefore looks after you well growing up or not?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:29 pm

Tequila wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
When I see people pushing for abortion, I see people saying that my cousin's son doesn't have the right to live and should have been put down like a rabid animal.

That's not what people are saying. No-one is saying that all foetuses that have been conceived as a result of rape should be forcibly aborted, but equally that women shouldn't be forced into the horror of being forced to give birth to their rapist's child.

Would you rather be a child that is wanted by her mother and therefore looks after you well growing up or not?

There is such thing as adoption Tequila and honestly I'm responding to an individual's statements which I will quote again:

ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

I actually know some people whom were adopted and they turned out perfectly okay and were raised by parents whom loved them even though they weren't related to them by blood.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:46 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
There is such thing as adoption Tequila

You still want to force a woman to give birth to her rapist's child. There are other problems with adoption, too.

I think that all options should be left open in cases where the woman has been raped.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:51 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
God's will is God's will.

Which god The demon monster evil god that Christians worship?

Or the demon monster god that Muslims worship?

At least the Jewish god can get if for you wholesale.

ruveyn

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 1:55 pm

ruveyn wrote:
At least the Jewish god can get if for you wholesale.

:lol:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 2:12 pm

Tequila wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
There is such thing as adoption Tequila

You still want to force a woman to give birth to her rapist's child. There are other problems with adoption, too.

I think that all options should be left open in cases where the woman has been raped.

It is my belief that the child's right to exist trumps the mother's rights in this instance. Killing the kid makes it so we now have a murder victim in addition to a rape victim and just compounds the issue and cheapens the value of human life.

I'm not dehumanizing the woman here, I can't support abortion I simply can't dehumanize the children that are the result of rape. I can't dehumanize my cousin's son, nor do I want to.

That's why I can't support abortion even when rape was involved.

That said, I'm all for capital punishment when it comes to serial rapists as well as castration.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 5:06 pm

Of course, a woman really has no better use for her body or her time than taking care of a rapist's fetus and child. In the first place, it really is her fault for enticing him. And, it is her fault if she can't keep her knees together. And, of course, it becomes absolutely legitimate the moment her vagina becomes moist.

I'm surprised that the Republican Party hasn't proposed a law requiring women to marry their rapists.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 5:10 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

I'm actually debating whether or not what you just said would qualify as flaming and if I should report you for it.

If you ever make a comment like that directed towards me again, I will report you for flaming me, IS THAT CLEAR?

You started it. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't be dishing it out and tattling to moderators when people respond tit for tat.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 5:53 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

And people wonder why I have such a low opinion of liberals...

By the by, you've plagiarized Fatso, verbatim.

And, no, no-one is wondering why you plagiarized Fatso.

The only thing I wonder is: do you still get paid the full five cents, when your post contains an obvious plagiarism?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 8:31 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

You started it. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't be dishing it out and tattling to moderators when people respond tit for tat.

In the case of my comment you're just upset cause I called you out. You still haven't said that my assessment of you wasn't accurate, probably cause it was accurate.

Furthermore, I actually have a cousin that was raped, and you're telling me that I don't care about her and you expect me not to take offense?

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

In the case of my comment you're just upset cause I called you out. You still haven't said that my assessment of you wasn't accurate, probably cause it was accurate.

Furthermore, I actually have a cousin that was raped, and you're telling me that I don't care about her and you expect me not to take offense?

That's it. I'm telling a moderator on you RIGHT NOW!! ! :shameonyou:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2012, 9:14 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

That's it. I'm telling a moderator on you RIGHT NOW!! ! :shameonyou:

:roll:

Your attempt to feign outrage isn't very believable.