I DUNNO LOL 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
i dunno lol 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
bricks are yummy 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3

XxXFOODXxX
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 May 2011, 6:13 pm

the pre-game show: lol i did not even notice this section existed when i made that last subject post thing... oh well that last one was more for entertanment... not whatever you call this... difference of opinion: are you ready for some... sensible philosophy... not so much entertainment philosophy... no i will not fix my grammer... a philosophy does not need good grammer to become true... besides i got dyslexia for reading and writing... and typing... or maybe that is just my aspergers... I DUNNO LOL

"on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 9:41pm... The human species theory was published on facebook... on sunday / monday, may 1 / 2 2011 at about 10:00 through 12:00 at night osama bin laden was declared dead... they internet is the new-est battle field... only that which is writen or typed shall be true... silence is golden... words on paper is silence... words on the internet is silence... silence creates change... noise delays change... do not force change... ask for change with silence and politeness... ask and you will receive... but be polite when asking and don't complain.... everything will work in the work in the future... humans will live forever in space... but die if we don't leave our home... i am tired of being a mama's boy... i am ready to leave home and live in the universe... good bye mother earth... i will always love you mother earth... and i will miss you when you die... but don't worry mother earth i will always write you letters even when you die... you will always be my evolutionary mother and home world... i don't live in space yet... but eventually i will leave home and live in the universe... i will be independent of you mother earth... i will not live with you forever... but i promise you... the human species will live forever... we promise to take our wars into the universe... and work together to leave you... i love you mother earth... and when you die i hope you rest in peace... the fighting will end here at home... and will continue forever in the universe... maybe we will meet some new relatives among the galaxies... i will let nobody crush dreams for the future... but while i still live with you mother earth... i promise to obey your laws and every law made in our family... there is not future if we continue to fight at home... i am sorry mother earth... i have no control over what the rest of my family does... i only have control over what i do... i respect you mother earth... i just wish every-one else respected you too... i love you... have a good rest of your life mother earth... we will live forever and prosper... the human species is immortal... but you are not... you will live forever in our hearts and minds... even when you are dead... becuz we have been keeping a history of you life... you will never be forgotten... we will tell eachother stories of your legacy forever... i promise to let as many members of our family read this letter i wrote for you mother earth... there are no secrets at home... a mother always knows when her children are lie-ing... i am sorry for the lies that i have told please forgive me mother earth"

oh look a squirrel... yay for mashed potatoes... Chuck G.I.R Norris... i am Food for any species that can out smart me in the battle of survival... don't waste your kills... if you don't want to eat people than don't kill people... farm the primitive animals... farm the plants... put anything poisonous to humans in the zoo... my mother earth told me to say that... she says she will die soon... it's over 9000 years until... escape while it is still safe living at home with mother earth and father time... father will never die... but mother will... father does not care what names you call him... but mother earth is more sensitive about name calling... and father says he is tired of all the religious groups... father says you may have your religious groups.. but he just wants to let you know... less is more... 2+2=4... 553566+83556= I DUNNO LOL... farther is not good at math... we are confusing him with higher numbers... fathers favorite number is 64... father says you can add as many zeros to that number as you want...

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 7:25 pm

Is there a message here?

XxXFOODXxX
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 May 2011, 7:49 pm

Philologos wrote:
Is there a message here?

yes it will all make sense soon...

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 10:24 pm

o-o-o-key fine.

I will just keep breathing, eating excretuing and all that while waiting.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 4:12 am

Earth is NOT a mother and Time is NOT a father. Jeeez....!

ruveyn

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

07 May 2011, 4:39 am

I am in the realm beyond the confused

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 5:08 am

Are you channeling Noel Edmonds?

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 8:37 am

ruveyn wrote:
Earth is NOT a mother and Time is NOT a father. Jeeez....!

ruveyn

So - now ruveyn not only believes it fairies, he is a Jew for Jeez.

AND privy to the sex life of the Cosmos.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 May 2011, 8:44 am

Henbane wrote:
Are you channeling Noel Edmonds?
:lmao:

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2011, 8:44 am

Henbane wrote: