Page 1 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Jul 2011, 12:55 am

At the risk of suffering a volley of angry responses (as seems to be the case) I would like offer another insight on the following video...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq4izhwg3Mo[/youtube]
1 John 5:19 reads "the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one." The wicked one is obviously Satan the Devil. The verse speaks of a power Satan has. Could this power manifest itself in the form of swirling balls of light in the sky? Before you discount me consider this question, does the Bible record a time when Satan produced celestial phenomenon in the past? Yes it does.

Remember the story of Jesus' birth? What is one of the most infamous features of that birth? A star appears to wise men. Do you remember where the star leads these wise men? First to Herod and then to Bethlehem. Why did I call the star's appearance infamous? Do you know what Herod did with the information he learned from the wise men, whose star led them to him? He murdered 20,000 young boys. Matthew chapter 2 shows that Satan is very capable of producing celestial phenomenon that defy logic. One could say the celestial phenomenon he produced after Jesus' birth could be "alien" in nature. A star moving in the sky to certain points... sounds like the celestial phenomenon in the video does it not?

At 7:04 in the video the person states that governments of the world will very shortly disclose information that there is an extraterrestrial presence engaging this planet and human race. What this person says is true, but the extraterrestrial presence is not the aliens you think they are. They are not the Star Wars or Star Trek variety of aliens. They don't come from Vulcan or a swampy planet called Dagobah. These extraterrestrial presences are invisible spirit beings, and they're VERY angry. Why? "Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time." (Rev 12:12) Revelation 12:7-11 describes a king coming to power and the very first action he takes is warring against Satan and his followers. Satan is defeated and he and his followers are cast out of heavens to the vicinity of the earth. This is where they are condemned to their fate. As a result Satan and his demons are venting all their anger on us by influences that cause endless wars, misery, suffering and pain.

But very soon the endless wars, misery, suffering and pain, and the whole world under Satan's control will come to an end and in its place God's kingdom will reign. This is the kingdom Jesus spoke about at Matthew 6:9,10. "Man has dominated man to his injury" and "his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step." (Ecclesiastes 8:9; Jeremiah 10:23) Time and time again history has shown that humans were never meant to rule humans. The world today simply lacks any ability to make peace because of the control they live under in Satan's environment. However under God's kingdom there will be true peace. In fact Psalm 37:11 describe it as an "exquisite delight in the abundance of peace." What changes lead to this outcome? Revelation 20:1-3 describes Satan and his demons as having been abyssed. This abyssing of activity gives humans the time we need to properly align ourselves back to perfection and live according to Jehovah's standards.

All of this doesn't answer the why. WHY are these celestial phenomenon appearing more rapidly? For what reason would they exist? "If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things (Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." (2 Corinthians 4:3-4) The long and short is that these sky lights are one of the tools Satan uses to keep people distracted to the truth of what's coming soon.

I think people feel the overwhelming sense that something is terribly wrong with the world today. Don't ignore that instinct. Find out more through a study of the bible. Learn the truth, set yourself free.

The former things have passed away."

Last edited by kxmode on 11 Jul 2011, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 1:18 am

kxmode wrote:
1 John 5:19 reads "the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one." The wicked one is obviously Satan the Devil. The verse speaks of a power Satan has. Could this power manifest itself in the form of swirling balls of light in the night sky? Before you discount me consider this question, does the Bible record a time when Satan produced celestial phenomenon in the past? Yes it does.

The supernatural theory for UFOs and aliens is at least 35 years old and that is far from the best explanation of it I've ever heard. Your theory does not rule out the possibility that there could be both aliens and angels and demons. Try reading this book. The author makes the strongest case I've heard for a supernatural component to the UFO mystery, though I don't see eye to eye with him 100% I do recommend the book. http://www.amazon.com/Alien-Encounters-Chuck-Missler/dp/1578210615

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Technarch
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Jul 2011, 1:54 am

They are on our side and wish to make peaceful contact.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 3:56 am

Technarch wrote:
They are on our side and wish to make peaceful contact.

Then when they publicly land, we'll send you to greet them and take the ass probing for the rest of us.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 8:13 am

Do you guys know the difference between fact and science fiction?

Right now we have no evidence that

1. Extra-terrestrials have visited us
2. The extra-terrestrials -can- visit us. The stars are very far away.

ruveyn

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 9:27 am

Simplest possible explanation. People are seeing natural phenomena and confusing it for space ships.

Most convoluted possible explanation: All is part of a Satan conspiracy.

One of the things that make you feel that there is something wrong with the world is religion.

Last edited by Vexcalibur on 11 Jul 2011, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 9:30 am

Why does nobody bother to recall that UFO does NOT mean "flying saucer" or "extraterrestrial space craft"?

It means neither more nor less. that Unknown Flying Object.

I have personally seen unknown objects in the sky. I have no reason to believe any of them were supernatural or extraterrestrially sourced manifestations.

Of course I know it suits the media - rabblerousers, most of them, even those NOT in the National Enquirer club - and - as we see from kxmode, whom may the Lord enlighten - some others to suggest the supernatural and / or extraterrestrial.

But what part of UNKNOWN do their readers not get?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 Jul 2011, 11:31 am

Can you please stop trying to make things fit into the bible to explain what a UFO is? or anything else for that matter?

thanks.

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm

richardbenson wrote:
Can you please stop trying to make things fit into the bible to explain what a UFO is? or anything else for that matter?

thanks.

I was going to leave this alone, then I thought again. I happen to feel that kxmode's sources go too far trying to fit stuff in, yes. I also feel kxmode would be better advised to ponder the meaning of "pearls before swine" before putting this before the group in so much detail.

But - why should he stop trying to see how things can fit in? At least he is trying to figure something out, instead of posting "I hate Glenn Beck" or "Commies are Queers" or "Did Jesus have BO?" or "Does BO have Jesus?"

You are free to critique is reasoning - but why deny him the right to reason?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 Jul 2011, 12:36 pm

because he is comming in here to preach. his stance is disingenious at best

read the last line of his topic.

"I think people feel the overwhelming sense that something is terribly wrong with the world today. Don't ignore that instinct. Find out more through a study of the bible. Learn the truth, set yourself free."

That and religious people always see the end of the world in everything and I'm sick of it ok?

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 1:21 pm

richardbenson wrote:
because he is comming in here to preach. his stance is disingenious at best

read the last line of his topic.

"I think people feel the overwhelming sense that something is terribly wrong with the world today. Don't ignore that instinct. Find out more through a study of the bible. Learn the truth, set yourself free."

That and religious people always see the end of the world in everything and I'm sick of it ok?

If you are sick of it, nobody requires you to mix with people who talk about religion - and it is just stupid or disingenuous - to use your word - to claim all religios people "see the end of the world in everything" I could AS corredctly say that ALL liberal see the end of science and civilization as we know it in the cintinued existence of theists.

I am myself sick and tired of posts headed "I hate this" and "The enemy is passing bad laws" and "The Supreme Court's decision is a Travesty." That is why I pretty much do not read them.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 Jul 2011, 1:56 pm

So go ahead dude. I'm not telling you what to believe, I'm simply here to say whatever it is I have to say. The end.

I like to reply to whatever. i dont limit myself to just what I like and avoid everything else

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm

The devil's work?

Hardly!

We all know that flying saucers are really misplaced angel's halos!

That was one of the first theories posited during that first wave of flying saucer sighings in the late fourties.

But seriously: Basically you're just a reverse version of Eric Von Daniken.

Erik Von Daniken wrote a series of sensational best selling paper backs in the 1970's (Chariots of the God, etc) postulating that all those 'supernatural' beings our ancestors encountered in ancient myths coming out of the sky ( in the bible, greek, hindu, and mesopotamian mythology) were all really space aliens and their craft.
The ark of the convenent was really a two way radio for moses to consult with god ( who was really an alien in a mother ship or something).

you're saying the exact opposite. That when we space age moderns encounter what we think are spacefaring aliens -we are really encountering supernatural beings from the bible. you're putting the accent on the negative- saying that they are demons- but they might be a mix of angels and devils.

So- the ancients mistook space aliens for angels and demons.

And we moderns mistake angels and demons for space aliens.

Damn! Which is it?

I think its neither. I think both you and Van Daniken have sipped too much Mad Dog.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 11 Jul 2011, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Damn! Which is it?

I think its neither. I think both you and Van Daniken have sipped too much Mad Dog.

Hahaha. mad dog, that brought back memories!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

richardbenson wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Damn! Which is it?

Hahaha. mad dog, that brought back memories!

Never tried it myself.
But did try a Cisco once. UHhhhhhh!
VILE stuff. Even my hard drinking buddy couldnt finnish it, but his bedridden aging Dad loved it - and broke out into song after dispatching the 20 percent alchohol beverage.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 Jul 2011, 2:31 pm

Ahh, I dont even think they make mad dog anymore. about the nastyest stuff I've ever drank was steel reserve.
Cheep, but its like drinking transmission fluid