why i may withdraw my support for herman cain

Page 5 of 7 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 1:59 pm

The Republicans had left Obama a train wreck, and have been hindering him at every turn when he tries to fix it.
And I seriously doubt that even the ultra left will stay home from the polls (or fail to send in their ballots), let alone vote for someone else on the next presidential election, despite the fact that Obama's disappointed them.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 3:47 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Actually, Obama is qualified - by the time of the next election, he'll have almost four years experience as President of the United States.
Say what you will of the Republican candidates, but that's more than they have.

And negative ratings the whole time. He is not qualified still. He merely has served time in the office. He has not exercised constructive leadership or focused the imagination of the American people to a better and larger Thing. He is an empty suit.

If the Republicans do not commit an act of sepuko by running a completely ridiculous candidate the independent voters will deconstruct Obama and his buddies. Of which speaking, even the ultra left have given up on Their Boy.

ruveyn

We on the ultra left keep telling you that we consider Obama to be a conservative.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 10:00 pm

I am taking bets on the elections' results. I can bet pretty much everything that Obama will get reelected, and no, I don't want it to happen, but it will. Anyone who wants to accept the bet, feel free to tell me.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 10:23 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
I am taking bets on the elections' results. I can bet pretty much everything that Obama will get reelected, and no, I don't want it to happen, but it will. Anyone who wants to accept the bet, feel free to tell me.

I fear you are right. The Republicans suffer from near terminal stupidity.

It is so time to have a third party but who will be the nucleus around which it forms?

ruveyn

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 11:04 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:

I fear you are right. The Republicans suffer from near terminal stupidity.

It is so time to have a third party but who will be the nucleus around which it forms?

ruveyn

Maybe Jesse the Body Ventura?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 11:04 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:

Hell, I'm one of the true believers; I want to see my man Barack get reelected!

-Bill, otherwise known a Kraichgauer

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2011, 11:59 am

My wife studies Japanese culture a lot, and also had a Japanese friend who said that, in Japan, if the prime minister has negative ratings for a few months (can't remember the exact amount, but far less than a year), he's automatically removed from office. Definitely makes the American rule -- he stays in for four years even when most people hate what he's doing for the vast majority of his term -- seem rather stupid.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2011, 12:22 pm

Ragtime wrote:
My wife studies Japanese culture a lot, and also had a Japanese friend who said that, in Japan, if the prime minister has negative ratings for a few months (can't remember the exact amount, but far less than a year), he's automatically removed from office.

That's not true at all.

Ragtime wrote:
Definitely makes the American rule -- he stays in for four years even when most people hate what he's doing for the vast majority of his term -- seem rather stupid.

I wouldn't go so far as saying that the American system is "stupid"--I'm not that unpatriotic--but a parliamentary system may have its advantages.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2011, 1:10 pm

pandabear wrote:
I wouldn't go so far as saying that the American system is "stupid"--I'm not that unpatriotic--but a parliamentary system may have its advantages.

America certainly needs to impose the right to call for a "no confidence" vote on any elected office at any time.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2011, 1:20 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
pandabear wrote:

America certainly needs to impose the right to call for a "no confidence" vote on any elected office at any time.

That would require a constitutional amendment. Do you think it will pas 2/3 of congress and 3/4 of the states?

ruveyn

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2011, 5:51 pm

ruveyn wrote:
zer0netgain wrote:
pandabear wrote:

That would require a constitutional amendment. Do you think it will pas 2/3 of congress and 3/4 of the states?

ruveyn

The Constitution is ignored now anyway.

By the way, wife Gloria Cain will be on "On the Record" tonight on Fox.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2011, 6:14 pm

Ragtime wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
zer0netgain wrote:
pandabear wrote:

ruveyn

On "Fox?" That only means that she is going to tell a lot of lies.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2011, 6:26 pm

pandabear wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
zer0netgain wrote:
pandabear wrote:

ruveyn

On "Fox?" That only means that she is going to tell a lot of lies.

Or she'll stand by her man. because she "knows" her Hermy could never treat other women like that, let alone cheat on her.
And I agree, I wouldn't trust a single thing Fox says.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 9:36 am

Ragtime wrote:

That was a powerful interview. Herman and Gloria Cain are the real deal, as far as everything I've known so far about them.
There is still a genuine desire in this country to see someone phony

elected, as is usually done, but we'll see what the country decides this time around...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 12:06 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

That was a powerful interview. Herman and Gloria Cain are the real deal, as far as everything I've known so far about them.
There is still a genuine desire in this country to see someone phony

elected, as is usually done, but we'll see what the country decides this time around...

C'mon, the Obamas are the real deal, as well! There is genuine affection between them, and they both obviously love their children.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2013, 10:12 am

DeaconBlues wrote:
What amazes me is that you all seem to be fixating on whether or not Herman Cain committed sexual harassment against three or four women sometime in the past. (Although it is interesting that when he ran for Congress in '03, he reportedly made sure that all of his staffers were briefed on the details - details which he now denies ever knowing.)

It was only a few days ago that Cain made the statement that should have dropped him straight out of contention - that one of his major goals as President would be to prevent China from getting nuclear weapons.

Is this staggering level of current ignorance on the part of a man who would lead this nation truly less of a hindrance than a tendency to have made women uncomfortable ten years ago??

Guess who joined Fox News.

http://news.yahoo.com/herman-cain-joins ... 48565.html

:lmao: