Page 61 of 100 [ 1585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 100  Next

EXPECIALLY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 4:50 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
EXPECIALLY wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:
If I wanted to be a genius and I had a choice between a highly specialized male brain or a female brain that operated with a massive comprehensive capability which should I choose?

Both brains have the potential for genius but believe it or not it's more often found in the specialized male brain, what I've described is basically an autistic brain as well.

Not all people with "male" brains are male but since they are "male" brains, most are.

My sociology professor told me I have a male brain...lol, because we where discussing the psychological/biological differences between males and females and nothing that was said about females seemed to apply to me. But maybe I just have a gender neutral brain...lol, hey if someone can physically not have a specific gender which happens It is certainly possible to have a brain that is not one gender or the other...oh no and now I've gone off topic.

well if you give any credence to the 2D4D science I do too, but I also just feel more androgynous.

HDTV...

Whatever.

03 Apr 2012, 4:51 pm

EXPECIALLY wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Feminism is stupid. Men and women have specific roles to fill in the home that help make the entire household happy and smoothly running. Feminism just creates confusion and female angst. Why else would feminists be known for their angst?
The existence of two different sexes is a little clue from nature toward roles in society. And everyone knows that when you ignore nature's clues, you're just being stupid and stubborn. Feminism is just women envying the positive traits of men, which is why many of them dress and style their hair like men.

My wife and I are fans of CDD. http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com

The truth is, if Eve were with her husband at the time the serpent tempted her, Adam would have said, "You shouldn't listen to that snake, Eve. You KNOW which tree God told us not to eat from." She'd lower her head and reply, "I know, Adam. I just got excited about all the wonderful things the snake was saying, and I lost my head. I'm sorry." They'd hug, bond more over it, and human sin would not exist, or would at least have been delayed an unknown length of time.
You could have presented an argument about the real reasons men and women should and do have different roles in society but you've totally gone the other direction with it.

This kind of thing is why feminism exists, I don't blame them in that regard.

Good grief! Dontcha know a joke from a joke?

Same to you, Vigilans.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 4:53 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Feminism is stupid. Men and women have specific roles to fill in the home that help make the entire household happy and smoothly running. Feminism just creates confusion and female angst. Why else would feminists be known for their angst?
The existence of two different sexes is a little clue from nature toward roles in society. And everyone knows that when you ignore nature's clues, you're just being stupid and stubborn. Feminism is just women envying the positive traits of men, which is why many of them dress and style their hair like men.

The truth is, if Eve were with her husband at the time the serpent tempted her, Adam would have said, "You shouldn't listen to that snake, Eve. You KNOW which tree God told us not to eat from." She'd lower her head and reply, "I know, Adam. I just got excited about all the wonderful things the snake was saying, and I lost my head. I'm sorry." They'd hug, bond more over it, and human sin would not exist, or would at least have been delayed an unknown length of time.

Meh I don't believe in feminism...I mean I think it served its purpose more or less but is unneeded. However I disagree with the notion that ones physical gender should determine which social 'role' they fill. I am opposed to gender stereotypes, though I do acknowledge biological/psychological differences between males and females...but that is not to say this should be grounds to limit anyone's rights or presurre them to fit a specific role based on their gender.

EXPECIALLY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 4:53 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
EXPECIALLY wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

You could have presented an argument about the real reasons men and women should and do have different roles in society but you've totally gone the other direction with it.

Same to you, Vigilans.

Sometimes...sometimes not. When people mention anything about "Christian Discipline" I have trouble telling.

HDTV...

Whatever.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 4:54 pm

There you go again . You say most geniuses are male. But I am not looking for which gender has the most geniuses.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:05 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Meh I don't believe in feminism...I mean I think it served its purpose more or less but is unneeded. However I disagree with the notion that ones physical gender should determine which social 'role' they fill. I am opposed to gender stereotypes, though I do acknowledge biological/psychological differences between males and females...but that is not to say this should be grounds to limit anyone's rights or presurre them to fit a specific role based on their gender.

Bolded for hilarity.

to his Interest."

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:14 pm

According to anarchy utopia laws protecting feminists will not be needed.

03 Apr 2012, 5:19 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
There you go again . You say most geniuses are male.

Guess what? It's a fact. :wink:

But before you get any more sand in your mangina, I should also like to point out that most ret*d people are male.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:21 pm

Even if it is a fact I am not looking for the most geniuses but rather the smartest genius.

03 Apr 2012, 5:24 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
Even if it is a fact I am not looking for the most geniuses but rather the smartest genius.

Who is a MAN.

EXPECIALLY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:27 pm

androbot2084 wrote:

I'm not sure why you keep changing your question and asking it twice but I think the smartest person in the world actually is a woman-or was.

I said about 137 times that women can have "male" brains, though I have no idea if she does or not.

HDTV...

Whatever.

03 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm

EXPECIALLY wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:

I'm not sure why you keep changing your question and asking it twice but I think the smartest person in the world actually is a woman-or was.

I said about 137 times that women can have "male" brains, though I have no idea if she does or not.

The person with the higest IQ is a woman. But IQ is a questionable measure of overall intelligence.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

ValentineWiggin wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Bolded for hilarity.

A better approach might be to explain what issue you have with my statement, rather then trying to get people to laugh at me over something I don't even get. Seriously, just tell me whats wrong with my post.........I was not aware not agreeing with gender stereotypes was 'feminism' obviously something called feminism is going to have to do more with females than any other gender and that is what I have an issue with.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 03 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EXPECIALLY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
EXPECIALLY wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:

The person with the higest IQ is a woman. But IQ is a questionable measure of overall intelligence.

IA with you. I was trying to give androbot an answer but I'm not even sure IQ is what they were looking for.

HDTV...

Whatever.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
EXPECIALLY wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

Same to you, Vigilans.

You think he is kidding? :/

03 Apr 2012, 5:33 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Bolded for hilarity.

A better approach might be to explain what issue you have with my statement, rather then trying to get people to laugh at me over something I don't even get. Seriously, just tell me whats wrong with my post.........I was not aware not agreeing with gender stereotypes was 'feminism' obviously something called feminism is going to have to do more with females than any other gender and that is what I have an issue with.

She's not going to because she's wrong and she knows it. But her inflated ego won't allow her to admit it.