Page 6 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Pandora_Box
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

hanyo wrote:
Like I said I don't care. I don't have issues with buying things at Walmart. Plus I have no income and am not the person that buys the groceries so I don't really have any say in where they are bought anyways.

Well I really don't care about your sob story, so I suppose we're on the same boat on that one.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 4:57 pm

Pandora_Box wrote:

Well I really don't care about your sob story, so I suppose we're on the same boat on that one.

It's not a "sob story". I have no control over where my mother buys the groceries.

I also like buying my things at Walmart and have no problems with shopping there. I'm not going to go out of my way to find some other more expensive store to shop at just because some random person online tells me they are "bad".

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 7:22 pm

Wal Mart is a huge success and the American people benifit from it and can buy things cheap their.

Pandora_Box
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 8:36 pm

hanyo wrote:
Pandora_Box wrote:

It's not a "sob story". I have no control over where my mother buys the groceries.

I also like buying my things at Walmart and have no problems with shopping there. I'm not going to go out of my way to find some other more expensive store to shop at just because some random person online tells me they are "bad".

I did not say to choose an expneisve store. I advocated a inexpensive store and to go out of your way for another store inexpensive like Walmart.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 10:11 am

Dude, Hanyo's mom buys the groceries. She is driven to Wal-Mart by someone else.
What the heck do you expect Hanyo to do about that? :lol: