Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Jun 2012, 5:48 am

Heres a link > http://illumicorp.net/ < and then sign up and fufill your destiny or continue doing what your doing 8)

I been wanting to join such a superior elite corporation before I was born into this world and they promised me they will come and pick me up in a flying object and groom me to be as godlike as them :wink:

They are giving me my own island with any materialistic possession my heart desires with human and animal servents and immortality on the condition I will be half android half human.

Anyway I pledge my loyalty to illumicorp and am waiting for what they will ask of me in return.

Yuxi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2012, 8:15 am

How do I order 20 virgins on their website?

I didn't see the where was the basket icon.

Also, do do they have the full "life-after-death and resurrection-in-a-glorious-paradise-where-flows-a-river-a-wine" package?

The Buddhist were doing that one some years ago but they had to cancel it.

Do they accept the "Master" Card?

I'd love to be part of it but they offer no guarantee about what kind aliens will come to fetch us, right?

Do they mean aliens like in "Alien" or E.T. on it's bicycle? That's two different way to do the things that matters a little to me :)

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 8:52 am

Congratulations! :cheers:

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2012, 10:02 am

Yeah you can join the illuminati buy watching a clip these days, I was thinking maybe they are desperate as the world seems to be getting out of control, Does anyone know who that guy is?

I was really amazed at how extremely accurate he is though that's why i posted it, I am suprised not many are posting what they think, I think most might see my humor as real and think i am some illuminati loving devil worshipper that eats babys :roll: