Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 4:53 pm

I've been watching Nigel Farage's previous rants in European Parliament for the past few days.
And he's absolutely right. He predicted everything correctly so far, and he has a sense of humour and rhetoric.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZvczstm7YQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00tYHHp5UE[/youtube]

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 5:04 pm

If you want to see him at one of his public meetings, have a look at this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9qskKkhRf4[/youtube]

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

31 Jul 2012, 5:05 pm

Farage is clearly a very intelligent man and everything he says about the failings of the Euro is true.

Wish he wasn't so rude though.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 5:06 pm

The_Walrus wrote:

You must convulse with horror at debates in many national parliaments around the world!

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 5:14 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGNoZfvRoA[/youtube]

Here's more. He's absolutely right. There he is, being accused of being mentally weak, authoritarian and backwards for years by the unelected president of 500 million people. But in the end, his predictions are rarely wrong, versus always wrong until now from the people who oppose him, who try to shut him up in the European Parliament, who accuse him of ridiculous thought crimes.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 5:21 pm

HisDivineMajesty wrote:
Here's more. He's absolutely right. There he is, being accused of being mentally weak, authoritarian and backwards for years by the unelected president of 500 million people.

He's actually been called "mentally ill" and "fascist" by the chair. It's odd, though. When UKIP politicians make a far more apposite accusation of fascism, they get disciplined for it.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

31 Jul 2012, 5:55 pm

Tequila wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

You must convulse with horror at debates in many national parliaments around the world!

I'm not best pleased with a lot of stuff that comes out of Parliament, but I think Farage is worse than most of them.

CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 6:23 pm

His rants are absolutely hilarious.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 6:33 pm

I think he's internationally famous, and one of only three or four people I've heard of in European Parliament, because he speaks the truth, but speaks it in a hilarious way. In the video Tequila provided, he joked about a situation where they demanded him to apologise or face a fine, and he apologised to low-grade bank clerks for comparing them to Herman van Rompuy.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2012, 9:31 pm

He is wonderfully ill-tempered. If I were more inclined to annoyance I would sound like him.

I love how he correctly identified those arrogant pipsqueaks in the parliament, the ones with the arrogant sneers on their faces. When I saw their faces I complete sympathized with the French Revolutionaries who cured their problems by decapitating arrogant pipsqueaks who believed they were the Lords of Creation.,

ruveyn