Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 7:19 pm

......for the idiocy and/or batloopy delusional insanity of a disproportionate amount of American
conservatives/republicans

http://www.upworthy.com/the-most-hilari ... g=3&c=ufb1

It's pretty bad when the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH no longer questions the theory of evolution
while millions of Americans still do. :roll:

To be as fair as I can be...it's really not possible to know what Rick Santorum's actually believes
about evolution based upon the sound bite here, but he DOES claim to be a devout Roman Catholic.
If he does claim to deny the theory of evolution, i'd guess that he only does so in public to avoid losing
respect among that critical group of conservative christian American turnips who are inclined to vote for
someone like him.

Morning comes the sunrise and i'm driven to my bed, I see that it is empty and there's devils in my head. I embrace, the many-colored beast...I grow weary of the torment....can there be no peace? I find myself just wishing, that my life would simply cease

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 10:44 pm

Horus wrote:
......for the idiocy and/or batloopy delusional insanity of a disproportionate amount of American
conservatives/republicans

http://www.upworthy.com/the-most-hilari ... g=3&c=ufb1

It's pretty bad when the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH no longer questions the theory of evolution
while millions of Americans still do. :roll:

To be as fair as I can be...it's really not possible to know what Rick Santorum's actually believes
about evolution based upon the sound bite here, but he DOES claim to be a devout Roman Catholic.
If he does claim to deny the theory of evolution, i'd guess that he only does so in public to avoid losing
respect among that critical group of conservative christian American turnips who are inclined to vote for
someone like him.

It's kind of sad that the people who want to have power are usually the kinds of people where if the entire human gene pool consisted of their type we'd be living in caves.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 6:51 pm

Daggum scientists with thar "facts" and "experiments". This is Amurica!!