Gay actor in superbowl advert = Attack on Christianity

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 2:04 pm

visagrunt wrote:
Be careful that you do not repeat his name too often. You might conjure him back into existence.

I'm still here and most would agree that I'm worse (from a liberal perspective) :twisted:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 2:06 pm

visagrunt wrote:
Be careful that you do not repeat his name too often. You might conjure him back into existence.

Maybe then I should stop standing in front of the bathroom mirror with the lights off, saying the name Inuyasha three times. :lol:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 3:03 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

Maybe then I should stop standing in front of the bathroom mirror with the lights off, saying the name Inuyasha three times. :lol:

He'll be back.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 6:05 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

He'll be back.

I'm just kidding. I actually like the guy, even though he often forgets that you can disagree with someone on politics or culture, and still be friendly.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 6:16 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

He'll be back.

I'm just kidding. I actually like the guy, even though he often forgets that you can disagree with someone on politics or culture, and still be friendly.

Me too.

I liked the first 26,517 episodes of "Klash of the Kool-Aids", and I can't wait to see the season 912 opening episode...

Is ArrantPariah really Saul Alinsky in person? How has Inuyasha survived since 1853?

Will it be a Spamfest? Or a Smearfest? or Both? You decide!

Epic Crap Battles of History!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

He'll be back.

Well, like several on your side of the aisle he does tend to act like we're deciding the fate of nations here on a forum.
I can say that he has never spat the vitriol that some of yours have against their political opposites.
Yeah, I know; we're conservatives and we deserve it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 10:47 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

He'll be back.

Well, like several on your side of the aisle he does tend to act like we're deciding the fate of nations here on a forum.
I can say that he has never spat the vitriol that some of yours have against their political opposites.

No one on your side's ever spat vitriol? In the words of the Miz (you have to watch WWE wrestling to know who I'm talking about): "Really? REALLY?"

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

He'll be back.

No one on your side's ever spat vitriol? In the words of the Miz (you have to watch WWE wrestling to know who I'm talking about): "Really? REALLY?"

I meant Inuyasha. That's who we were talking about.
Even I have never resorted to the fiery hostility that some of yours have. I may have pwn'd a few people and some of my dark humor (to put it lightly) has caused butthurt with PPR's more sensitive participants but that's about it if you want to call that vitriol. Besides, I'm on a comparatively nice cycle now so enjoy it while it lasts. :D

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 12:14 am

adb wrote:
xenon13 wrote:
Much of the USA is Third World.

Saying this indicates a lack of understanding of what "Third World" means.

In mentality, yes.

Financially, a likely future for many.

blackelk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2013, 12:49 am

So who are all these people saying it is an attack on Christianity? Your source cites one random, unknown person, labelled simply as "one football fan", who supposedly had a problem with it. Who is this person and why are they are relevant? WND is a terrible source btw.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 1:27 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
visagrunt wrote:

He'll be back.

I meant Inuyasha. That's who we were talking about.
Even I have never resorted to the fiery hostility that some of yours have. I may have pwn'd a few people and some of my dark humor (to put it lightly) has caused butthurt with PPR's more sensitive participants but that's about it if you want to call that vitriol. Besides, I'm on a comparatively nice cycle now so enjoy it while it lasts. :D

Okay, I'm a little slow on the draw tonight.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 2:00 am

xenon13 wrote:

Whilst I haven't checked, I bet you'll be thrown in jail in much of the "Third World" for being gay, just FYI and all.

Whilst the US is often dumb as hell regarding sexuality and religion, they aren't that dumb.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 2:59 am

Dillogic wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

Whilst I haven't checked, I bet you'll be thrown in jail in much of the "Third World" for being gay, just FYI and all.

Whilst the US is often dumb as hell regarding sexuality and religion, they aren't that dumb.

I don't think the USA could seriously be called a third world country, but to be sure, we have a large percentage of our population who seem to cherish ignorance and bigotry.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 4:35 pm

blackelk wrote:
So who are all these people saying it is an attack on Christianity? Your source cites one random, unknown person, labelled simply as "one football fan", who supposedly had a problem with it. Who is this person and why are they are relevant? WND is a terrible source btw.
That WND is the source is the whole point of it. So a whole conservative media conglomerate is making a big deal of this. 64% of its readers are sure it is an intentional attack and 35% are so angry they plan to boycott it.

So yeah.

knowbody15
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

Definitely disagree with the article, but the left or the "media" is super gay for Tim Tebow. They so badly want him to stay relevant so they can piss and poo on him, and then get off on it. This is just a rather tame variation of the "lets s**t on the bible guy and have a circle jerk over it." I could be wrong though.....personally, I like the guy, and I tend to stick up for him because in my perception, he gets s**t on quite a bit for no real good reason.....people hate on him because he's openly religious.

Lord_Gareth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2013, 3:58 am

knowbody15 wrote:
Definitely disagree with the article, but the left or the "media" is super gay for Tim Tebow. They so badly want him to stay relevant so they can piss and poo on him, and then get off on it. This is just a rather tame variation of the "lets sh** on the bible guy and have a circle jerk over it." I could be wrong though.....personally, I like the guy, and I tend to stick up for him because in my perception, he gets sh** on quite a bit for no real good reason.....people hate on him because he's openly religious.

No, Christians have a gigantic and totally unjustified persecution complex that they crow about at every political opportunity. Welcome to the world where all religions are equal and Christianity is losing its special privilages one by one. Suck it up, 'cause that's how the rest of us live.