Iain Duncan Smiths realistic unemployment simulator

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 10:38 am

This would be hilarious if it weren't so damn truthful.

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/iain-duncan-sm ... simulator/

My deviant art profile

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

thomas81 wrote:
This would be hilarious if it weren't so damn truthful.

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/iain-duncan-sm ... simulator/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it.

I have another simulator suggestion. I'm always told to swing the bat. I would love to be able to have a simulator in which one has to look for and get to the stadium and he is never able to make it because he ends up getting confusing directions, flat tires, radiator leaking,etc.

This would be a metaphor for my inability to figure out what I was even supposed to do and to understand where the bottom was. I graduated with an IT degree and worked for the place I had my internship at. After I was laid off, I couldn't even figure out what I was supposed to next. All of the jobs required years of experience in multiple skills. I was stuck and still am stuck.

**Venting Alert**
I took a job seminar in which I was told this. Most of the jobs are not online and are obtained through social networking. No one told me this upon graduation. I have zero clue as to how to do this or even where to begin.

There is one job I did have for a week and a half. It was putting computers together for various schools. They said I was going to slow. First, I did not know there was a pace. Second, even if I did how would I be able to determine what it is? Third, how was I supposed to put together computers on tables that were small and required me to put 6-7 desktop CPUs at a time which created a cramped space?

I went to the EEOC to complain about discrimination. This is what they told me. Since I live in a Right to Work, they said that I am not entitled to the knowledge of their rules. How in the hell can one follow the rules if one doesn't know the rules, doesn't know how to derive the rules, one is not entitled to the rules and no one will tell him the rules?

**Venting End**

tern
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Oct 2013, 5:00 am

Brilliant. Everyone should share it on Facebook.