Page 8 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 4:10 pm

^^^

True and the easiest way to Understand GOD IS IT (god) IS not that complicated unless one makes IT as such....

i prefer to be the wave as well.. and LET the rest of GOD's realm be field and particles...

THE best thing about fluid intelligence is...

It moves..

Whereas Crystallized Intelligence is just that....

STATIC. ;)

COOL AVATAR.. by the way..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

30 Nov 2014, 10:48 pm

^^^thanks.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2014, 1:26 am

Liveirarica wrote:
Narrator wrote:
Liveirarica wrote:
yournamehere wrote:
Liveirarica wrote:
yournamehere wrote:
Liveirarica wrote:
What I meant to say was clear and that is Word of God is literally from God (as in, written by God) rather than inspired (as in, what you are referring to), I never said that the words aren't allegorical.

God wrote something? Literally?
Obviously through revelations from his "apostles", but it's his words and they were commanded to write every single word that he said, not just inspired.

O.k. soo there was no actual writing in regards to this being. You ever hear the story about the kid who said he has blue shoes with a red stripe, and pass it on. It goes down the line, and after a few kids it ends up being a purple glove with a yellow string. Same concept. Somewhere down the line, I actally thought god wrote something, until you corrected it. But now you have to go back to where you heard it from, and he is dead. Actually a whole group of them, that had all kinds of things to say. Dead. A multitude of misinterpretation. That is my interpretation.
Do I really need to spell things out? God told the stories and WRITTEN BY his supposedly "apostles", there is a difference here. It's still "God's words", they are just not dramatized and fictional stuff added by the apostles as they weren't biblical inspires, got it?
So when people made later changes, they were instructed to by God as well?
No.

Well then, we don't know what's inspired and what's not. For example, the story where Jesus talks to the woman at the well and tells her she's had many husbands, when Jesus says, "go and sin no more," those words are believed to have been added by a later editor, just one of many little edits.

The Pentateuch was originally thought to have been written by Moses. But scholars now agree that it had at least 3 main authors and several editors adding lots of bits to make it fit together. Yet Jesus refers to it as Moses writing. Was he inspired or ignorant?

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.